What was your first spec?

Before you discovered talent calculators and online guides to your class, what was your first spec as a noob WoW player? I personally put 3 points into improved devotion aura, because it was 1 of the only spells I had at the time. I then went holy for a VC/DM group that needed a healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    Level 24 fury warrior with a 2h wep, specced fury because I thought the crit chance from Cruelty was fucking amazing!
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

Sublety rogue...putted all my talents in stealth slots, since i thought it really important that no one sees me

Back in vanilla I leveled as a fury warrior because I liked to WW like barbs. That plus I got an ability called Death Wish. I mean how can you pass that up?

I leveled my first character, an undead rogue, to 60 in Vanilla as Subtlety because I was religiously against rogues using swords. Hence no combat swords leveling spec for me =/

I was a survival hunter back in vanilla, and i actually went melee(with fist weapons).
    "¿ʞɐǝɹɟ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ uǝɥʍ 'ʇı ʇ,usı 'ʎlǝuol s,ʇı"

I was an MS warrior, although I had worked out my spec to do max damage I was gearing sooooo wrong.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60