Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Scariest moment in WoW?

i know WoW is not a very scaring moment but it has it moments.! Whats yours?

Mine was back at around lvl 50 on my druid. I had just respecced to Balance,and i used my Treants. I was amazed how much damage they where doing so I was looking at the combat log. Suddenly all 3 die and they made that stupid noise. IRL i dont get scared easily but that thing made my jump of my chair.

Wear a mask and wake me up i wont blink,but pop a baloon behind me and ill fly to the moon and back.

Deleted
    I was damned scared to enter Naxx when I found out about the screams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4GYI8S3dU
    Last edited by mmoc54c5b015b2; 2010-10-25 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Wrong link

Deleted
    Male dwarves... come on roll proper instead of scaring the females .

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Nothing makes me shit my pants harder than when first leveling in Hellfire Peninsula. Just killing random Helboars in your new OP green gear, laughing at how easy it is to leveling at this point... then you see the ground shake. You think you just accidently hit the monitor, but then you hear that ungodly roar. You turn around, stupefied, and the Fel Reaver's nine thousand pound foot crashes onto you, killing you instantly.

I couldn't go outside of Honor Hold for an hour after (stupidly) getting jumped by that damned thing =(
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    Sarah is Yogg :O

Mimiron, seriously.

I don't know why, but this boss scares me.

Now, he is a really easy boss, but I was still afraid of him when we did a Ulduar run for fun.

When the ice stone melted. damn that was so scary i jumped out of my chair

Nothing makes me shit my pants harder than when first leveling in Hellfire Peninsula. Just killing random Helboars in your new OP green gear, laughing at how easy it is to leveling at this point... then you see the ground shake. You think you just accidently hit the monitor, but then you hear that ungodly roar. You turn around, stupefied, and the Fel Reaver's nine thousand pound foot crashes onto you, killing you instantly.

I couldn't go outside of Honor Hold for an hour after (stupidly) getting jumped by that damned thing =(
    lol yeah about the same for me too, good times
    Robot #1: Administer the test.
    Robot #2: Which of the following would you most prefer? A: a puppy, B: a pretty flower from your sweetie, or C: a large properly formatted data file?
    Robot #1: Choose!
    Fry: Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
    Robot #2: No, it is the bad kind of puppy.
    Leela: Then we'll go with that data file!
    Robot #2: Correct!
    Robot #1: The flower would also have been acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been scared of anything in WoW. It doesn't have any gory moments, and certainly no boo-scary times. But, I knew of a guildy who was terrified of spiders irl, and would refuse to do that section of Naxx because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratje View Post

Wasent scared, but, thats pretty disturbing when you think about the people that scream

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitting "Play" on the new 4.0.1 launcher with my speakers pretty high up. Totally made me jump.

Oh btw, -Dalliah-, I noticed you changed your avatar.. tired of getting asked about it? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

wow is scary?
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

First time I ever saw Ragnaros pop up was pretty damn scary.

15+ Year Old Account
    First my guild entered AQ40, i had high volume then i heard "You will die" i had no lights on in my room, i almost shat myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    I've never been scared of anything in WoW. It doesn't have any gory moments, and certainly no boo-scary times. But, I knew of a guildy who was terrified of spiders irl, and would refuse to do that section of Naxx because of it.
    Oh god. I had a friend I used to level with ALL the time who was insanely terrified of spiders, even in-game ones. She had to close her eyes and /follow me through that tunnel from Zangarmarsh to Blade's Edge that was full of spiders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratje View Post

Yeah, I shit my pants too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post

Yes!

The only thing more scary than the Fel Reavers was myself during the release of WOTLK.

I was on my level70 decked out pally and hadn't gotten the expansion, so I hung around Hellfire Peninsula kiting fel reavers around and killing deathknights by the masses. They were so pissed at me, and nobody would come to help them since everyone else was leveling in Northrend.

Till even the day I quit my account after patch 3.3 I was still being cursed out by members of the Horde for those two weeks
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

well not really scary, but thaddius is pretty badass, and jumping down into some kind of tunnel in ICC for a quest to find the hearth of Arthas.. I'm afraid of heights

they should implement a haunted house thing in game during halloween. and when you go in it starts random cinematics that just make you shit yourself out of nowere =p.

Kologarn.

Epic lulz.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.