Page 1 of 2
LastLast

That epic cooking recipe.

So guys u all know what im talking about.. Will it be removed.. because of the questchain dissapearing?? and will it be tought by dirge himself?? thx

Deleted
    Intentional typo alert.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DUmballss View Post
    That epic cocking recipe.
    Poasting it here just in case you're going to edit that typo out

on a keyboard o is so very far away from c .....

anyway I doubt it its part of the removed AQ chain in cata
    Me and... what army? Bwahahaha....just you wait and ....see!!!
    *I can't cast that yet* ... once it's off CD ...=_='

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it you're on about the Chimaerok Chops? I'd assume four fates: Farmable from Chimaeroks, trainable from cooking trainer, random drop off any mob of certain level, or extinction from game forcing massive prices for it on AH.

Also, typo made me chuckle.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm....cocking recipe? Last I checked, there wasn't a recipe for Steaming Chicken Soup.

If you're talking about this, then that's a different story. As far as we can tell, it is completely unobtainable in Cata.

Dirge's Kickin' Chimeraok Chops? It'll be unobtainable.

Why? Aside from the quest chain itself being basically removed, the island where the Chimeraoks are is being sunk into the sea. So yeah, kinda hard to cook a soon-to-be extinct species.

Maybe D.E.H.T.A. should get on Deathwing's case for making an entire species of clearly endangered creatures extinct.

LOL cooooock******** thx anyway ill take my chances with the massive AH price thingy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DUmballss View Post
    LOL cooooock******** thx anyway ill take my chances with the massive AH price thingy
    Cook. Two Os, no C. Double cock is double? :P

Alsooo I'm hoping they remove it cause I have it my bank waiting to be sold for ridiculous profits. :'D

Deleted
    50g says that the OP doesn't really care about the recipe at all, but rather thought it would be funny to start a thread with profanity in the title.

Deleted
    I have five in my bank , just waiting for the roleplayers to realise after cata that it is gone, and then the profiteering shall begin !

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    50g says that the OP doesn't really care about the recipe at all, but rather thought it would be funny to start a thread with profanity in the title.
    My thoughts exatcly, but it did make me piss myself.

I picked this up in the AH 2 weeks ago for 4.5k now I have every cooking recipe, if it is truly gone then I think I got it for a steal

troll much
    It's hard to play ret

I got the recipe from doing the quest-chain, wonder what Blizzard will do with it though, the crucial ingredient (chimaeroks for their meat) being gone, will they change the recipe to use some other meat, remove it from the game entirely (from players recipelists too), or move chimaeroks someplace else?

Gone, since you have to be part way through the chain to get this recipe (or AH, but this is how you farm it) and the entire chain is gone.

Hell even the island where you farm the meat is under water.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Any one else come here just cause the title said cocking? Need to fix them drafts coming from me window, let's get cocking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Any one else come here just cause the title said cocking? Need to fix them drafts coming from me window, let's get cocking!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    someone likes penises and someone likes food

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It drops from a rare spawn goblin.