Thread: ICC drakes?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's easier to have 5 DPS DPSing a Valkyr than 18 DPSing 3, also is easier nuking 2 saurfang beasts between 3-4 than 5 between 18, and the list goes on...
    Its not as simple as the math looks like. It all boils down to the amount of idiots you have in your raid.
    Personally, i feel that 25mans are easier than 10mans, because each person is contributing less, so i feel like im contributing less (and i usually play a tank or healer) If you lose 2 healers on a 25man, the numbers are still fine to beat the encounter, if you lose one healer on a 10man, you might be screwed.
    It depends on the fight, it depends on the people you are playing with. Things like soulstones, rebirths, extra raid buffs, extra cooldowns, everything helps in the long term.

The "hard" part of 25man is organizing everybody and making sure they know their class and what they are supposed to do. People are always afraid to answer when you ask "does anybody NOT know this fight"?

Using your example, 5 dps on valks vs 18 dps on valks. It also means more stuns, more snares, and more dps to help on other valks after their main target dies. You kill one valk and help with the other, on 10man you switch back to LK.
    On my old guild, my job as offtank was to chain-stun one valk while the whole raid burned the other 2, my valk would get the first aoe stun, then i would charge/hamstring it, then stun again again, and once DR kicked in and the dps were finished with the other valks, mine would just blow up before reaching the corner, where i would charge again (now the DR was finished) and watch it die as 15 people suddenly bursted dps on her.

There is also a reason that people do more dps on 25mans than on 10man (assuming they dont have 400-500ms latency, like me). Just check world of logs.
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2010-10-27 at 05:26 PM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say they will be removed by 4.1.0 maybe 4.0.6 or some short time after cata launch

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/27291...oved-in-4-0-3/

REMOVED:
    Swift Zulian Tiger
    Swift Razzashi Raptor
    Crusader's White/Black Warhorse and Swift Alliance Steed/Swift Horde Wolf

The Ulduar drakes and the ICC drakes remain. The above may make a comeback if a new home can be found for them, though, so elitists being happy of their removal may not want to get their hopes up. The Armani Warbear could very likely make a return with the Zulian Tiger and Razzashi Raptor as well. They'll probably just return in yet another troll raid. As for the ToC mounts, probably a rated BG reward at some point if I know Blizzard. They did say rated BGs would award ground mounts while rated arena awards flying ones.

ULD drake > ICC drake

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    I wish some place in BC dropped Armored Netherdrakes... =(
    Interesting ...
    REAL ID was merely a setback!

So basically some people think they deserve to get mounts when they don't.

I suppose the same thing happens in real life.

My tax dollars pay for people to be lazy and live in public housing.

But I'm done beating a dead horse.

The only reason you get things like this is because Blizzard wants you to keep paying for your subscription.

You do not deserve nice things for little to no real effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Can someone show me where they said they were keeping the ability to get WotLK raid drakes in Cataclysm.

Kinda disheartening to see that.
    Blizzard has stated that they will publicly announce the removal of ANY mounts at least 1 month before they actually get removed. (don't feel like diggin up the blue post)