Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think things being "cutted" is better. Means less time wasted just trying to find your way around the place.

I really can't decide on this one...

It's convient to level and gear alts fast and expose new players to small dungeons to learn the game in bite size chunks.

But when I started leveling with a group of real life friends for the first time, we really did'nt know shit. Wailing Caverns was the endgame raid for us for the first two weeks. The first time we cleared it we felt like heroes. Do we have the right to tell new players: Level fast and convient, epic experiences are endgame only?

The Idea that every 5-man should be max 30 minutes is a Wotlk concept that cata seems to take care of, at least in the high level range.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    At Blizzcon is revealed that Blizzard is splitting dungeons in two and other dungeons are trimmed to be shorter and more fun according blizzard.

What do you think about this?

Trimmed Dungeons:
    - Wailing Caverns - The maze around Lord Pythos and Skum is gone.
    - Sunken Temple - Toppart of the dungeon is gone

Splitted dungeon in two new wings:
    - Maraudon - You have a wing where the purple and orange tunnels are. And a wing Pristine Waters where Princess Theradras is.
    - Uldaman - Cutted into two wings.

Easier movement in dungeon:
    - Blackrock Depths - Teleporters are added to easier move to another location in the dungeon.

I think it's a good thing to have classic dungeons shorter. This does makes them more fun. Though i feel a bit pity that dungeons like Maraudon are cutted into two. I still like doing looooong dungeons.

only thing i dont like that they straight removed bottom of sunken temple, and its bottom part, it was said in blizzcon, its shown in videos, in map, and why the f... everyone keeps saying top was removed, when top is all thats left, they could made 2 wings easily, there was content for bottom wing, could been 20-30 min instance with those 2-3 bosses, it had easily , its not like maraudon parts are bigger..