Deleted

The Use Of Videos for Cata Raiding on Beta

I as much as anyone else like knowing what content lies before us in any upcoming expansion and I do very much like my content to be tested just to check that it isn't broken. In saying that though, what's your guys opinion on watching these videos from the likes of Paragon doing Cho'Gall? I personally think it's ruining the experience for me already. I watched half of the Paragon vs Maloriak and then turned it off because I can't help but feel if I watch anymore it's going to ruin my whole expansion experience.

Then don't watch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Then don't watch?
    I concur...why are you watching something you think will ruin your experience?

I don't pay for a movie that I know is going to suck. Wikipedia that mess.
    Lightning Fast

Get in beta and do the encounters yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but watching a video of a fight and actually doing it are two totally separate things for me. I can watch a video 50 times and its still not gonna be the same experience as actually getting in there and positioning the boss, running from voidzones, knowing when to pop CDs, etc. Watching the videos gets me hyped up and excited to do the fight instead of spoiling it.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Deleted
    I was expecting ''don't watch'' to be the first response :P. I would like to point out I watched only 5 minutes of it and turned it off, I did say that in the first post... I am in beta Flaks . I guess you bear a good point Aerikaya. I guess it's down to personal opinion and that is what this thread is about ;p
    Last edited by mmoca95867a668; 2010-10-27 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Added more

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I watch a video it just makes me want to play and try that encounter even more. Watching someone kill LK without sound effects and some dudes you don't know talking to each other (especially if you can't understand what they are saying English or not) is worlds away from actually doing the encounter yourself with people you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS