Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Restarting the server is just a restart of the PC running the server - nothing more. Client side patch means they have to write and test a patch - that takes time.
    You mean like the 6 hours the game was down this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Because they're ATTEMPTING to balance us at 80. Which means we're being balanced around having 6 Primes. So when it is eventually fixed, we're going to be fucking BONED.
    All the balancing changes they made at 80 are reverted when cata launches, doesn't matter at lvl 80.

Maybe you are one of the mages that doesn't destroy almost everyone on the meter and therefore feel the need to yell about something this insignificant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because they're ATTEMPTING to balance us at 80. Which means we're being balanced around having 6 Primes. So when it is eventually fixed, we're going to be fucking BONED.
    You realize glyphs are functioning properly on beta right? There's nothing that will change form those numbers to retail, but if you think this nigh-time where nothing really matters is something to be balanced around, good luck, send me a postcard from Aruba while you're there.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why was this "bug fixing" patch not fixing out glyph situation?
    Because they were fixing bugs which are more important, like using a macro command disconnecting you from the server, mousing over objects disconnecting you from the server, and nameplates not working at all for anyone.

Issues which affect everyone are more important to fix than ones which only affect one particular class.

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 12:05 PM ----------

You mean like the 6 hours the game was down this morning?
    A server restart and weekly maintenance are completely different things.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Because they were fixing bugs which are more important, like using a macro command disconnecting you from the server, mousing over objects disconnecting you from the server, and nameplates not working at all for anyone.

Issues which affect everyone are more important to fix than ones which only affect one particular class.

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 12:05 PM ----------

A server restart and weekly maintenance are completely different things.
    Yes, ignore the PATCH THAT YOU DOWNLOADED THIS MORNING.

This is like the time our T8 had a huge graphical glitch for like 4 months, except this time it's actively getting us nerfed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, ignore the PATCH THAT YOU DOWNLOADED THIS MORNING.

This is like the time our T8 had a huge graphical glitch for like 4 months, except this time it's actively getting us nerfed.
    Only in comparison to the broken DPS we're doing now, but hey, if you care about your DPS in this time (I suppose some people do, but that's beyond me), then you should probably take off your pants and let your junk breathe for a bit.
    BfA Beta Time