Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
    fix the drakes!!!
    i want them to flap there wings!!! lol
    my proto drake looks weird just soaring.
    no, i hope they never "fix" this

Deleted
    Really? Are these the only bugs getting fixed?

What about:
    Hunter pets with low health on every zone/dismount?
    Retard looking Vanquishers/Proto-Drakes/Netherdrakes?
    Flashing talent panel even though i have every talent point assigned on both primary and secondary spec?
    Slow ghost gryphons?

Can't remember more bugs i've been experiencing for the past two weeks... But /sigh at these "fixes"...

What about projected textures bugs and flying drake mount glide animation?

cmon

How about the crazy strand of the ancients guns?

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 03:51 AM ----------

also not being able to Que for Wintergrasp when it is not full, and the bugged graveyards. $15/month x 7 million subscribers = over 100 mil a month so again i say cmon.... 2 weeks was too long to wait for the cogwheel fix.

Deleted
    It's called triage... If your pet bug isn't fixed yet, deal with it, they fixed the most important things until they ran out of time, and will do the same again, every week, forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Akhran View Post
    I just want to point out a fact to the QQ'ers out there. Blizzard just had a little event known as Blizzcon which had just about every staff member cept some server moderators attending to keep servers running. How much time do you think tech suport had to fix anything AND get remote servers ready for Blizzcon? My bets are Blizzcon was foremost on their minds.

Honestly, I'm hating the bugs like everyone else but I agree more. Blizzcon was amazing and I don't blame them.

Deleted
    The slow "dead gryphons" isnt a bug tho

Quote Originally Posted by lookerr View Post
    but they fixed the most important thing:

# Guild Tabards should no longer display on characters not actually wearing the Guild Tabard.

seriously......
    that was actually making me mad, we have a ugly guild tabard >P

but yeah, nameplates fix awsome, but plz fix the slow death mount its horrid when trying to progress in a raid

Quote Originally Posted by Barreveler View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with heroic ICC lockouts?

Two weeks in a row my guild has had issues when changing from normal to heroic ICC between bosses. And both weeks we've had someone somehow get saved to their own instance when we switched over.
    You are not the only one :P

Quote Originally Posted by sillwen View Post
    wth .. thats it ? after 2 weeks thats all they could come up with ? ((((( how about the slow ass ghost mounts ???? , or the Inspect not working every time .. or the Sound bug mentioned before ..... 2 WEEKS

BoA items are intended to be more expensive .. not a bug ..
    the inspect problem isnt much of a bug its caused by gearscore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prankstar View Post
    the inspect problem isnt much of a bug its caused by gearscore
    yeah i have to say, the "inspect bug" is a feature, i hate it when people are looking at my gear ingame

i hope they wont fix it for a few months

or i hope for an option in the interface "block inspect"
    Last edited by anubra; 2010-10-27 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroR View Post
    So retarded jerks like you can't inspect people to flame and insult. Oh what a pity, really. I'm going to cry, right now.
    yh go in ur little coner and cry u emo, ur the retarded jerk giving out false and bullshit info out suck on that mother fucker _!_

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HATERADE View Post
    How about the crazy strand of the ancients guns?

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 03:51 AM ----------

also not being able to Que for Wintergrasp when it is not full, and the bugged graveyards. $15/month x 7 million subscribers = over 100 mil a month so again i say cmon.... 2 weeks was too long to wait for the cogwheel fix.
    Try 12million subscribers

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magruun View Post
    What of randomly spawning with 1hp on a Graveyard?
    1) What of textures from shadow trap not showing?
    2) What of not beeing able to inspect?
    3) What of when you manage to inspect it jumping to some random raidmember? I have seen Fury Druids and Retribution Mages...
    1) Check "Interface Setting>Display>Emphasize My Spell Effects" is turned off.
    2) This is mostly caused by addons, usually X-Perl. There are the odd few people that can't inspect that don't have X-Perl though.
    3) That would be due to mousing over another player while you have the inspect window open. I'm not sure if it's an addon causing it or Blizzard's Inspect API doing that. It's done that since way before 4.01.

Other than that I was hoping for the Gryphons to have been fixed. It's screwing up my guilds Halion & LK Heroic attempts as it takes so dam long to get back on every wipe.

I dont have GS addon neither and sometimes, especially inside instances, I cannot inspect. And when I can, some items appear not gemmed. Once I criticized a dude for not having gems on his gear, while his armory showed different. So inspect is broken, in my opinion.

No projected fixes yet? pathetic

2 Weeks and thats all that Failstorm gets done ?

Don't surprise me at all tbh

"applying updates: 0% complete"

For a long time now ...

only me who cant update to 4.0.1a? it wont start!

And they still haven't fixed the ability to buy Northern Spices from the vendor in Dalaran, guess these prices must be getting quite high now on the Blizz solution of - try the AH.