Thread: T3 in cata

T3 in cata

As we all know as a arcane mage the current highest dps is obtained by spamming arcane blast.
    However this is not a mana viable rotation especially not at lvl 85 from what I have heard.
    Know I was wandering if it would be viable to actually use 2 part T3 to shorten the evocation cooldown to only 1 min.
    Doing this would probably allow you to almost always spam arcane blast without having to be fed innervates.
    However I don't know how long a lvl 85 arcane mage lasts spamming arcane blast till 40% mana.
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Or just wear lvl 85 tier gear with crap loads of stats like mastery and be way better playing arcane or fire in pve than ever wearing lvl 60 gear k thx bye

It's possibly a valid tactic. Wearing bracers+ring would result in minimal stat loss and the need for essentially no regen phase would be a huge dps boost, perhaps enough to offset the stat loss. It would be worth giving it a shot, but, if it turns out working out for you I'd keep it to yourself. Blizzard will nerf that bonus in a second if it ends up being a viable option, especially since you can't obtain frostfire anymore so it's not even fair play for everyone.