Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Fuck yeah Gaga dance!

YES .... Finally shamans got nerfed. I fell soo good =/

Quote Originally Posted by ElScorcho View Post
    OK so I guess my worgen will be male then.
    As it should be since by your name I'm assuming you're male. Unless you like to crossdress. If so, knock yourselves out.

Quote Originally Posted by jmalko View Post
    vampiric embrace nerf? wth?
    if u look at healing done on the stat screen after finished bg there r all locks on top of the screen
    locks r doing more heal then the healers
    the only way u will see shadow priests there is because they used divine hymn or using a lot of prayer of manding
    locks dont have to do nothing (ezept for harvest) to get their heal
    i think u should nerf locks instead, not priests
    and btw, that demo stun from hand of guldan is crazy, nerf needed
    You're wrong, they have to do something, mount and dismount.
    Yes, nerf locks please. Having more healing numbers than the healers because of bugs is just unfair.

PS: i hope you were being sarcastic (i can't tell, since some times sarcasm doesn't go through the proxy)

10+ Year Old Account
    the dance looks fine, will be pretty funny in game i reckon. Its the male worgen dance that disturbs me. Also go search worgen female joke/flirts and be terrified.

Imo the dance is too stiff and mechanic in the bad way.

Also, i have a feeling the breast-grabbing will go the way of the sexodar flirt XD Those kind of things dont seem to last long in a game that is sadly plagued by american hypocrisy (and dont come say that its because of europe that most of the stuff "on the line" is being removed, hell, we didnt even hear any complains about GTA or mass effect XD ).

As for the login screen change, its a pity, i really liked the roar, although i love that his motions are a bit more varied than the "dragon flies in, dragon does thing, dragon flies out" from wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    Since then homosexuals have "gay culture"? o.O

Create and love the same art heterosexuals do.
    Worship same gods heterosexuals do.
    Dress same way heterosexuals do.
    Think same way heterosexuals do.
    In the case this isn't a troll: Like it or not, there is a gay culture. There's also a deaf culture. Just like there's a gaming culture. And a religious culture. And a pop culture. You don't have to like Lady Gaga, but you do need to keep your bigotry to yourself. Real-life hate/ignorance =/= in-game hate/ignorance.

You're the only one you can blame for watching music videos. If you really get that bent out of shape that she's being incorporated in to the game, you need to turn off your television and change the radio station. I never turn mine on, yet this controversy pretty well informed I am.
    "Well, Qbn, your statements don't really say much, and they are pretty confusing..."

Quote Originally Posted by vrede View Post
    Actually she's very male and unattractive.
    Um... so very wrong.

I'm prolly going to get banned for this image but it was the cover of a magazine...

Besides, I don't know of any MALE born with the first name "Stefani" in America.

The Worgen Male dance is some Justin Timberlake song I've never heard of... Yet the Goblins get Crank Dat Soulja' Boy, ugh so jealous...

On topic: I don't think theres anything wrong with Gaga, I just think the dance is too repititious.

Quote Originally Posted by vrede View Post
    Nothing to appreciate here except than contributing a large bunch of retards to the public. "Pop culture" actually rather refers to "I'm hearing Lady Gaga, see, I'm a drunk retard that can't behave".
    She can't sing, her lyrics are ridiculous and she's making music to get money, that's pitiful.

Actually she's very male and unattractive.
    Lol people are equating Gaga to Kesha so mush it's not even funny. If people actually gave her lyrics more attention they woudl realize that she is actually a pretty good song writer. Yeah her content isn't the most original stuff in the world. But she sings her own songs. She writes her own songs. That by default, makes her more original than half the other pop artists. And which artist DOESN'T make music for money? Good luck getting a famous artist to play a show for free, or give a CD away. There's very few cases in which this would ever happen. Most of those cases involve charity or a cause the artist stands for.

Why I think people dislike Gaga is really a quite simple reason. People are afraid of her. No one here is as comfortable with just being them self as she is. She is not gay, but fully supports gay rights. She can fully express herself through music, fashion(even though it's weird as hell), and whatever other means she would need. The only reason people hate on her is because they don't understand how someone can be so free and open. It's that simple.

Deleted
    I pretty much like the roar from the cinematic trailer, the one now i think is too quiet. As for the dance, i sure as hell hope i won't see many worgen females doing that dance if it stays unchanged.

I love it they used Lady Gaga's dance, but really wish they had gone with Bad Romance instead of Poker Face. But just having Lady Gaga makes me happy.

Oh man. They killed the login screen. Not only does he not do anything but sit there, they nerfed his growl big time. Its more like a grunt now,I hope its reworked some more.

Worgen dance is horrid, but at least the login screen looks lovely.

I like the deep growl much more than the roar. Very nice Blizzard, very nice.

Fascinating the amount of poeple that have no idea what they are talking about, let me just say I dont like Lady Gaga or her music.

However, she is in fact a woman, she is in fact a successful song writer, before she ever hit it big on the radio on her own she wrote a lot of crap for other artists like Brittney Spears, who love or hate, was a success.

Some people seem to be having a hard time with the difference between fact and opinion, it may be your opinion that she sucks, but the facts are that she is extremely successful and popular and you guys need to deal with it and stop being big babies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
    Ok ... I thought this was going to be bad and I less than enthusiastically clicked the link because I'm bored, but it really did make me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Oh come on he sounds like he has a cold now. You people and your stupid whining wrecked it. Isn't Deathwing supposed to sound menacing and look fierce? He just sits there looking sick and let's out a kitty meow. Bah.
    agreed. :|

He looks really "Caricature"-ish...

Hunters will probably need a bigger buff than that, lol.