Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what about felguard legion strike?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

I'm cool with my hunter. I still have fun with him. See? It's not that hard to not cry about every single change Blizzard implements.

How can anyone care enough about the game to frequent forums and infosites dedicated to it, yet never even glance at information that is not very directly related to the class that he or she plays?

I can't agree that Steady Shot is not good now. It hits a lot harder than autoshot does and that didn't use to be the case. Autoshot damage is way down from what it used to be.

I have also discovered something interesting now that Femaledwarf.com has been updated to the new mechanics. It's not us Hunters that have been nerfed, it's the buffs we get. I took my toon's 2 specs , MM and BM, and compared them before and after the patch, with no buffs and with full raid buffs and discovered something very interesting. In BM, with no buffs, my theorycrafted dps is up a cool 28% from before. The MM spec is up 15%. When you apply optimal raid buffs and debuffs however, BM is down 5% from before and MM is down 11%. It's raid buffs that have been nerfed, not us. You can easily see this when you solo things now. They die much faster than they used to.

I also found that the 10 man Bow from Deathwhisper, The Njorndar Bone Bow, is now almost as good as Zod's. There's only a .25% difference between the two. (15-20 dps)
    Last edited by Dch48; 2010-10-29 at 06:34 AM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

As a hunter who has been playing a hunter since beta, and has brought of them 7 to maximum level, there is one thing I can tell you about hunters that will always be true. We are the ginny pig class. Our skills are tested out before completion by us, they hardly ever stay the same. In most but not all cases, they get worse. We are the least played class, therefore our voice is weak. When we are buffed, overplayed classes post about “THEY ARE OVERPOWERED”, just like we do when they are buffed, our numbers make it so we are shoved beneath the carpet. So what can we do. We can QQ, or reroll. What I think is we need something added to make our class appealing, that would increase our voice. There are a variety of suggestions, Tamable Pets as mounts being one of them. This probably will not happen. This is what you have to understand, as a hunter, you wont ever be at the top, and it sucks. What you should do is use this time to really develop skill, and test hunter abilities so that next time we are ginny pigs you know exactly how to exploit the new mechanics and being amazing... till hot fixes or maintenance day. If not, roll mage /warlock they are always going to be great, we will always be somewhere in the middle. If you love hunters enough you’ll stick it through, even when it is hard to.