Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anyone else think the voice sounds like Patty and Selma from the Simpsons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Swear Blizzard is actually trying to disappoint the alliance players with this race.

#1 poor models
    #2 bad voice acting
    #4 Horrid dances
    #4 Offensive emotes
    #5 No racial mounts

And I am almost willing to bet that they randomly howl and scratch for flea's when sitting idle inside a city don't they ?

Oh and Rage before you spaz the hell out I got nothing against Gaga I think she is a great singer.

But she can't dance
    I only spazz and rage when people insult me or tell me that she is talentless and completely artificial. You can have your opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyardik View Post
    is it just me or do female worgen sound like a cross between marge simpson and mom(futurama).
    It's not just you...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I only spazz and rage when people insult me or tell me that she is talentless and completely artificial. You can have your opinion.

Isnt she? RA RA RA AH AH AH, ROMA RO MA MA, GAGA OOH LA LA they should add derp between lines sometimes. adds to flavour shes my IRL garrosh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightnox View Post
    bacon FTW - officially the best /silly in the game
    If by "best" you mean retarded and overdone, then yes.

Deleted
    Erm... What the hell happened to the voice? It seems that the voice is a lot calmer sounding in the human form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3zugtxnfcA

Watch that and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by tuskytrolly View Post
    Anyone else think the voice sounds like Patty and Selma from the Simpsons?
    Yes, it does.

That said, while the dance is nothing to write home about and the model still looks like a lapdog on crack, the only "offensive" emote I heard was the sparkle one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Behind you yelling: "WHY SO SERIOUS, SON?"
    Is there going to be a "Female Worgen's Bacon-joke offends me religiously" now?

I really don't hope so. I like the joke, but it could use a little "rework" and maybe a bit better voiceacting (but that's just me nitpicking).

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I have nothing against her (actually I do), but I don't see why the female Worgens should dance like her.

I believe she once said she's a freak-role-model. Female Worgens are not freaks and I find the dance a bit too "sexy"* for a +12-year-old game (not to mention one or two of the flirts and jokes). Imho they don't fit together in any way, shape or form.

*Term "sexy" still depends if you like Lady Gaga or not. But she still touches her "boingies" and "woppies", which is the point of the post.
    Last edited by SkodLife; 2010-10-28 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Lady Gaga gaga'ed my gaga
    Skoddraei, Draenei Shaman, Quel'Thalas-EU

is it just me or do female worgen sound like a cross between marge simpson and mom(futurama).
    nah i think its more like selma and patty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckage View Post
    This is neither retarded nor overdone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shindi View Post
    I dont get the bacon joke nor the 6 nipple flirt :S
    /poke

/point
    Last edited by Ayirasi; 2010-10-28 at 09:47 AM.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I dont get the bacon joke nor the 6 nipple flirt :S

Ah now I get the bacon thing..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I totally thought the same right at the moment i heard the voice..

I didn't really expect a frakkin' werewolf to have a voice that wasn't deep/rough sounding, so this is no surprise and hardly a dissapointment. And yes, /bacon for best joke ever!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscostewSM View Post
    I wonder if all those /flirt emotes such as the 6 nipples and being bitchy will stay. They may be in it for the beta, but Blizz had cut the fat in prior expansion releases, such as one of the female draenei /silly emotes, which is "Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?...I'm just curious".
    Sadly I'm quite sure the more colorful emotes from Worgen and Goblins won't make release. Blame crybabies and various people who lack senses of humor.

Deity forbid someone should be offended because of a tangential allusion to something that happened earlier in his/her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    I didn't really expect a frakkin' werewolf to have a voice that wasn't deep/rough sounding, so this is no surprise and hardly a dissapointment. And yes, /bacon for best joke ever!
    Agreed! be thankful they have softer human voices in human form.

Quote Originally Posted by SkodLife View Post
    I find the dance a bit too "sexy"* for a +12-year-old game (not to mention one or two of the flirts and jokes).
    That was actually the first thing I thought when I saw that dance video. Apart from my personal disgust towards the whole "dancing" aesthetics of those MTV prostitutes, I think those moves are way too graphic for young players. That wasn't really neccesary.

You need to watch a Beggin' Strips commercial, evidently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    good idea that they base a joke on something only a few americans will understand because it's based on an american commercial and the rest of the world is "wtf?"
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    This is neither retarded nor overdone.
    It is. Commercials are pretty much the definition of retarded and overdone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    I just did. I don't see how it invalidate my assessment in any way shape or form. Does the fact that it is a reference to something else automatically makes it funny?
    Last edited by mmoc3b5baf071b; 2010-10-28 at 11:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is. Commercials are pretty much the definition of retarded and overdone.

I just did. I don't see how it invalidate my assessment in any way shape or form. Or is the fact that it is a reference to something else automatically makes it funny?
    Just because it is ...as you say... "retarded and overdone", doesn't mean it's not awesome. I've raised enough dogs to have an appreciation for that old Beggin Strips commercial. And it's true...dogs DON'T know it's not bacon.
    "Brevity is...wit"