Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seratu View Post
    I love your UI, but I have what is probably an exceedingly stupid question, but I can't seem to find it. Where, exactly, is the button for your contact list, and such?
    You mean the "game menu"??

If you mouseover the left side of the screen the action bar should show and the menu should show as well.

Deleted
    Great UI! just one quick question, when i am in raid in addiction to grid and the blizzy frames appears also square raid frames, something like grid unconfigured. Any idea of what is?
    in addiction of clean tusui i only installed acutionator and gearscore
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoosnow View Post
    Great UI! just one quick question, when i am in raid in addiction to grid and the blizzy frames appears also square raid frames, something like grid unconfigured. Any idea of what is?
    in addiction of clean tusui i only installed acutionator and gearscore
    thanks
    If you've updated your stuf unit frames, you may have acquired "stuf raid frames" just disable them in /acp or on the addon list on login.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    You mean the "game menu"??

If you mouseover the left side of the screen the action bar should show and the menu should show as well.
    No, I mean the contact list. The little button with a person on it that on the basic UI is right next to your chat window. I can't seem to locate it on yours, it's not where it normally would be.

Did Slyfox ever upload his 1920x1200 yet?

wish i understood how to make all this work without using curse : (

Quote Originally Posted by Seratu View Post
    No, I mean the contact list. The little button with a person on it that on the basic UI is right next to your chat window. I can't seem to locate it on yours, it's not where it normally would be.
    Technically it would be off the screen with the placement of the chat boxes. I have the button disabled in '/prat' but you can re-enable it should you choose to.

If you need additional help let me know.

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 06:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by splusr68 View Post
    Did Slyfox ever upload his 1920x1200 yet?
    Yes just recently, I'll be posting the update soon.

Love the UI, just starting using it but I'm having trouble with whatever addon that is enabling my abilities to be used on key press instead of key release. Could you please tell me what addon that is so I can try to turn that off? Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by Offme View Post
    Love the UI, just starting using it but I'm having trouble with whatever addon that is enabling my abilities to be used on key press instead of key release. Could you please tell me what addon that is so I can try to turn that off? Thanks =)
    The addon is called SpeedyActions.

So i have used your UI before with no problems, i just reinstalled WoW. Then tried to download and load your UI again, but when i put in the /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh it still stays jumbled. Since i have installed your UI multiple times i double checked everything, and cannot find any reason it isnt working anymore any ideas? Yes all folders and files have been renamed and replaced appropriatly. Ty for any tips or help

Quote Originally Posted by Yokal View Post
    So i have used your UI before with no problems, i just reinstalled WoW. Then tried to download and load your UI again, but when i put in the /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh it still stays jumbled. Since i have installed your UI multiple times i double checked everything, and cannot find any reason it isnt working anymore any ideas? Yes all folders and files have been renamed and replaced appropriatly. Ty for any tips or help
    Does your UI reload when you type the command?

Quote Originally Posted by Kruv View Post
    The addon is called SpeedyActions.
    Thank you! It's actually growing on me a bit now. I might not disable it

Deleted
    Is it DXE that says in party what you interupted if not which addon is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tunnland View Post
    Is it DXE that says in party what you interupted if not which addon is it?
    The interrupt announce is from Shaman Friend ('/sf ui'). Options are under "spells" tab.

Hello. I recently just downloaded this addon and it's running quite nicely in game However I was wondering-

1. How do I enable cast bars or must I download an addon like quartz in addition to this?
    2. How can I get debuffs such as magic and curses to show up under friend targets' name plate?
    3. How do I enable raid frames? I was looking and couldn't find the Grid addon at all, and I thought this addon or a similar one was implemented in this addon pack.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionello View Post
    Hello. I recently just downloaded this addon and it's running quite nicely in game However I was wondering-

1. How do I enable cast bars or must I download an addon like quartz in addition to this?
    2. How can I get debuffs such as magic and curses to show up under friend targets' name plate?
    3. How do I enable raid frames? I was looking and couldn't find the Grid addon at all, and I thought this addon or a similar one was implemented in this addon pack.

Thanks!
    I'll be updating my addon package later today for a pre cata release.

Quartz should be working as should grid at least with the builds included.

You can update both if you so choose however grid will need minor Lua tweaking shown here:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ayoutv4.0.html

I'll also be updating that package today. Kruv the lucky jerk got it earlier than the masses!

#2, Not quite sure what you're asking for.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2010-12-05 at 06:30 PM.

I'll be updating my addon package later today for a pre cata release

will you also be posting the 1920x1200?

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic10 View Post
    will you also be posting the 1920x1200?
    Yes!

Kruv the lucky jerk got it earlier than the masses!
    Just consider me a beta tester of your UI.

Oh and it works great!

just curious, i saw the SS for the alternative character, was it only for the warlock or does it work for every class? Was hoping to use it for a warrior.