Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iso-lering View Post
    Yeah i've notice that aswell in the raids. But I hope DXE get's updated soon signs it's a really good timer.
    But i'll see if bigwings is better then raidwatch2 cause i've heard bad rumors about bigwigs back in wotlk :P
    DXE gets updated a lot, you just have to pull it from their site DeusVox.net

Deleted
    Is for any1 else the grid modules not working? Oo
    also, how can i add buttons on my minimap to MBB?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Is for any1 else the grid modules not working? Oo
    also, how can i add buttons on my minimap to MBB?
    Grid is working fine for me.

As for the MBB, hold control while mousing over a minimap button and you should get a plus sign you can click on.

How to turn off InspectLess it pisses me off i cant inspect other ppl ;(
    Last edited by Physics_bg; 2010-12-28 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    Grid is working fine for me.

As for the MBB, hold control while mousing over a minimap button and you should get a plus sign you can click on.
    ok thanks,
    as for Grid. Idk what happend. GridIndicator and GridIndicatorPlus rnt in the Grid options. Eventho i got it enabled for all my chars
    Also. When i play my alts and i enable health frames. I get the unconfigured tidy plates, as for my main its all ok. Any way to sort this out?

Deleted
    I pondering testing this on my comp running at 1440x900, so I just wondered if you think it would be much work getting it to fit nicely on such a reso (if even possible)?
    Also, which of the versions would I be better off starting with?
    I've set up my own UI tons of times so I'm not afraid of tweaking, I just don't want to spend as much time trying to get this working as I would setting up something from scratch if you know what I mean ^^

Thanks upfront for any reply.

I'm having the following issue with Grid:

http://imgur.com/cF3Uk

I've tried various versions of Grid and gone through the config settings umpteen times and cannot figure out how to fix this.

I too am having the same problem as the post above.
    But the only thing wrong is the frame. It doesn't come off as the solid black bar with the mana bar underneath. It comes off as a colored bar with the mana bar to the side.

Is there any way to increase the text size of say the Guild Tab. I'm a blind ol' fart and can't read that tiny stuff.

Deleted
    I'm having this issue atm
    http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...h/a3c0d479.png
    anyway i can sort this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    I'm having the following issue with Grid:

http://imgur.com/cF3Uk

I've tried various versions of Grid and gone through the config settings umpteen times and cannot figure out how to fix this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ph0k1ng169 View Post
    I too am having the same problem as the post above.
    But the only thing wrong is the frame. It doesn't come off as the solid black bar with the mana bar underneath. It comes off as a colored bar with the mana bar to the side.
    What version of Grid are you using?

---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 04:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    I'm having this issue atm
    http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...h/a3c0d479.png
    anyway i can sort this out?
    /kgpanels config

Click and open Active Panels.
    Find "Skada Background" and change the width to 250.

Deleted
    ahaa, ty, i have no clue how that changed tho.
    I dont know if you remember when i said that i had an issue with the modules on grid not working. That got sorted with updating Grid
    Had to adjust gridframe.lua again but yeah, all sorted

Just felt like stopping by the post and saying thank you for this sweet UI! I consider myself to be an addon whore and my UI is usually redone about every month, but I think this one is here to stay. Even though it's made for a shaman, I use it for pretty much all of my alts because I like the layout. Probably one of the best premade addon packs I've used yet, and I have used quite a lot! I just have 2 questions.

1. Will you ever expand this UI pack to be for all classes, meaning will you create different things to download for different classes? I'd love to see what you can accomplish with Power Auras since you did an amazing job with PA for shamans.

2. I seem to freeze randomly for about 5 seconds when I'm sitting idle in Orgrimmar. It happens for no reason and I can't find the problem. It didn't happen before I downloaded this pack, so I'm guessing it's something from the pack. Any idea what it could be?

Keep up the great work, you did a great job with this pack.

awesome mod Sham, big supporter.

Question, on the Atramedes fight I am not seeing a bar showing my sound level. Have not changed anything from base settings you have. Any idea where I can find this?

I am using Grid v 1.4.1403 but I recently downdated (not a word lol) it to the previous version and it fixed it for a bit. I updated it back to 1.4.1403 because I encountered other problems with Grid and for now it seems to be fixed. I'll keep an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by fulfill_your_destiny View Post
    Just felt like stopping by the post and saying thank you for this sweet UI! I consider myself to be an addon whore and my UI is usually redone about every month, but I think this one is here to stay. Even though it's made for a shaman, I use it for pretty much all of my alts because I like the layout. Probably one of the best premade addon packs I've used yet, and I have used quite a lot! I just have 2 questions.

1. Will you ever expand this UI pack to be for all classes, meaning will you create different things to download for different classes? I'd love to see what you can accomplish with Power Auras since you did an amazing job with PA for shamans.

2. I seem to freeze randomly for about 5 seconds when I'm sitting idle in Orgrimmar. It happens for no reason and I can't find the problem. It didn't happen before I downloaded this pack, so I'm guessing it's something from the pack. Any idea what it could be?

Keep up the great work, you did a great job with this pack.
    1. Short answer, yes. Long answer, not for a while since I've got a lot to do for lots of things and such and such.

2. Some people have been posting a lot on the SLDT page saying its been giving them quite a bit of trouble. There is a user "remaking" SLDT from the ground up, let's hope it has some promise.

---------- Post added 2011-01-06 at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chaac View Post
    awesome mod Sham, big supporter.

Question, on the Atramedes fight I am not seeing a bar showing my sound level. Have not changed anything from base settings you have. Any idea where I can find this?
    Try using "MoveAnything" really helps adjust other parts of the UI that aren't addressed as of cata.

I`m asking this 2nd time, cause there wasn`t answer the first time.So what the addon that has to do something with Inspect when i`m in dungeon i have huge problem with Inspecting the other and in chat there is an error: InspectLess:U inspect too fast or U cant inspect etc

Quote Originally Posted by Physics_bg View Post
    I`m asking this 2nd time, cause there wasn`t answer the first time.So what the addon that has to do something with Inspect when i`m in dungeon i have huge problem with Inspecting the other and in chat there is an error: InspectLess:U inspect too fast or U cant inspect etc
    I have a reason to believe forte xorcist is parsing people and I haven't found the option to disable it.

I also have a feeling tip tac may also be doing it. I'm not 100% sure but InspectLess is easily disabled.

What is the addon which shows Attack Power, Crit ,etc. just above the action bars, and can the stats shown be changed? It's not a big deal, but it's a bit of a minor nuisance seeing my Shadow Priest's AP and such rather SP, Haste, and whatnot.

Edit: NVM, just found it.
    Last edited by Biotics; 2011-01-07 at 08:11 PM.

Is there a way to get totemic recall to work without disabling kgpanels?

Is it possible to stop it from casting spells everytime you click something? i just want to move somethings but it keeps casting.

Cant right click buffs off.

This has probably all been asked but i looked through 4 or 5 pages and gave up looking.
    Last edited by Aspyre; 2011-01-07 at 10:17 PM.