Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    When Will there be a 1600ish resultion up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post
    When Will there be a 1600ish resultion up?
    This week!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    This week!
    Awesome duuuuuuuude..... It's by far the best UI i've played with. And I've tried both Tukui, Caithui, and Lui..
    I'm currently running the 4.1 1900ish version, running without any updated addons.. So I need this soon

Deleted
    Hey man, thx for update. I have a small problem with guild names doesn't show up. I don't know why exactly. I checked TipTac, maybe i'm blind, but i don't see option with guild names there. If anyone knows how to show it please help me...

This week!
    Sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
    Hey man, thx for update. I have a small problem with guild names doesn't show up. I don't know why exactly. I checked TipTac, maybe i'm blind, but i don't see option with guild names there. If anyone knows how to show it please help me...
    Love the update Sham! I really appreciate it, awesome UI like always!!! I'm also having the same problem but, I found out it is TipTac and checked the box to "Show players guild and rank" and still nothing shows up. If anyone knows how to help us with this it would be a big help, thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Love the update Sham! I really appreciate it, awesome UI like always!!! I'm also having the same problem but, I found out it is TipTac and checked the box to "Show players guild and rank" and still nothing shows up. If anyone knows how to help us with this it would be a big help, thank you!!!

Sorry try this version of TipTac, made a change I shouldn't have I guess:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/TipTac.zip

So i installed the new addons, but it won't unpack into the original layout, is there a new shortcut /reflux cmd?

/tusui install
    that has worked for me.

Is there a way to have the "To get started" window to keep from popping up? I customized the UI back in v4.0, would like to keep it as is and I kind of like having the splash screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluethndr View Post
    Is there a way to have the "To get started" window to keep from popping up? I customized the UI back in v4.0, would like to keep it as is and I kind of like having the splash screen.
    Are you getting the install button? Is that what you're talking about?

Great UI, I really like it! Just a few concerns! This is on a default 1920x1080 monitor -
    - The power auras for Elemental and Restoration are covered by the top of Grid in a 25 man.
    - Grid is (at least to me) a complete clusterfuck. Theres dots all over, and the images for riptide and earthliving are so small that you can't see the duration. At least a number in the bottom left corner to show the duration of riptide would be awesome!

Other than that, I love this UI. This may just be me, so if you disagree don't listen to me!

Are you getting the install button? Is that what you're talking about?
    Yes, the install button.

Also, MBB and the TUSUI addons are giving me errors:
    1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MBB' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame21:ClearAllPoints()'.
    <in C code>: in function `ClearAllPoints'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:147: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil

Locals:
    nil

Quote Originally Posted by Bluethndr View Post
    Yes, the install button.

Also, MBB and the TUSUI addons are giving me errors:
    1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MBB' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame21:ClearAllPoints()'.
    <in C code>: in function `ClearAllPoints'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:147: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil

Locals:
    nil
    Type '/run TUSUIDB.installed = true' into chat. This should set the database to recognize that you've installed the UI.

The other one is just a blizzard frame taint. There's no way to prevent them and it's rather odd that MBB is calling that function. Reloading UI should fix the issue.

After stalking these forums for years I finally made myself a user! Gz me lol

Anyways, thnx for an awesome UI! But I've got a few problems...
    1) I can't remove buffs when right clicking them while using Satrina (this applies to any buff addons?)
    2) The SL data text dosen't show the stats I want to see. I get agi stat and AP when I'm elemental / resto..
    also, the text is locked to the action bar and I don't use action bars. Or, I have them hidden, and moved the action bar
    elsewhere for easy access when puting out new spells and whatnot after respecing. In other words, I have the sl text in the middle of the screen
    and can't move it
    3) For some reason I'm unable to add new chat windows on alts, everytime I do wow crash. This only happens on alts!
    4) "Welcome to TUSUI v4.2 ....... Install" I get this everytime I log on. It's allready installed, stop bugging me =( How do I disable that popup?
    5) How can I move the hex/bind elements away from the middle of the screen? Or rather, how do I disable that "bar" ?
    6) The xp/rep bar is located under the row of buttons (like toggle skada). In 4.1 it used to be hidden, and when i moved the mouse to the top of the screen it was like
    a dropdown, and it was then aboce the toggle skada button.

I think that was all. Hope anyone can help me out here, thnx.
    Last edited by Mokki; 2011-07-20 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokki View Post
    After stalking these forums for years I finally made myself a user! Gz me lol

Anyways, thnx for an awesome UI! But I've got a few problems...
    1) I can't remove buffs when right clicking them while using Satrina (this applies to any buff addons?)
    2) The SL data text dosen't show the stats I want to see. I get agi stat and AP when I'm elemental / resto..
    also, the text is locked to the action bar and I don't use action bars. Or, I have them hidden, and moved the action bar
    elsewhere for easy access when puting out new spells and whatnot after respecing. In other words, I have the sl text in the middle of the screen
    and can't move it
    3) For some reason I'm unable to add new chat windows on alts, everytime I do wow crash. This only happens on alts!
    4) "Welcome to TUSUI v4.2 ....... Install" I get this everytime I log on. It's allready installed, stop bugging me =( How do I disable that popup?
    5) How can I move the hex/bind elements away from the middle of the screen? Or rather, how do I disable that "bar" ?
    6) The xp/rep bar is located under the row of buttons (like toggle skada). In 4.1 it used to be hidden, and when i moved the mouse to the top of the screen it was like
    a dropdown, and it was then aboce the toggle skada button.

I think that was all. Hope anyone can help me out here, thnx.

1) /sbf options -> CHECK Interactive
    2) /sldt -> Statline
    3) Disable addon "Prat", log in, create new chat window, move it, log out, enable "Prat" again.
    4) No idea, most likely there was some error during the instalation (that's why it's bugging for you) and now the addon (to install UI) still thinks you haven't installed it yet.
    5) /tt -> Crowd Control -> UNCHECK Enable
    6) No idea.

If I were you, I would delete WTF folder, all addons and install the UI again.

Thnx a ton Torm!

Only issue now is the XP/Rep bar that's bugging me.
    If I were smart enough I could read the last post before I made my post, answered issue nr 4!

Thnx a ton Torm!

Only issue now is the XP/Rep bar that's bugging me.
    If I were smart enough I could read the last post before I made my post, answered issue nr 4!
    #6 It's placement hasn't changed from v4.1 to v4.2. Private message me with a screenshot, perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

Edit: Also in regards to #4 I've updated my TUSUI_Customs addon to make sure this doesn't happen again: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...I_Customs.html
    Last edited by Syronius; 2011-07-20 at 03:19 PM.

Uploaded and sent you a PM explaining #4...

Uploaded and sent you a PM explaining #4...
    The version of TUSUI you've got in that picture is a v4.1. Make sure you do a clean reinstall for v4.2.