Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Heroic Rag down finally! Sorry for the delayed replies.

I will have this up this week 100% both 1920 and 1680 versions!
    Grats Sham!!! His main is Syronius lol...his warlock

Deleted
    Heroic Rag down finally! Sorry for the delayed replies.

I will have this up this week 100% both 1920 and 1680 versions!
    woohoot, shame its not today as my comp crashed and needed a full reinstall, but WOoooot we got a ETA

would it be possible to create this for any of these resoloutions??? please. you're awesome!!!

NEED BADLY: 1600x900
    if you can't create that one possibly any of these: 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x720, 1024x 600

if not can i just download one and modify to that resolution?? sorry im a noob to all this :/

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    woohoot, shame its not today as my comp crashed and needed a full reinstall, but WOoooot we got a ETA
    Should do the same pretty soon aswell I should reinstall my whole PC :X

Having a problem recently when I login to a new character or one that I havent used the UI with before. It asks if I want to install I say yes, it reloads my screen and its still a jumbled mess.
    I do /Reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh and it reloads my screen and still nothing. It works fine on my Paladin, mage, shaman, hunter, and rogue. But when I try it on my Priest and Druid it just wont set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Having a problem recently when I login to a new character or one that I havent used the UI with before. It asks if I want to install I say yes, it reloads my screen and its still a jumbled mess.
    I do /Reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh and it reloads my screen and still nothing. It works fine on my Paladin, mage, shaman, hunter, and rogue. But when I try it on my Priest and Druid it just wont set it up.
    With 4.2 the name is no longer UltimateShamanUIenh its just UltimateShamanUI.

TUSUI v4.202 1920x1080 Uploaded and waiting for USERS! (pending approval of course)

Deleted
    TUSUI v4.202 1920x1080 Uploaded and waiting for USERS! (pending approval of course)
    how far is the 1680 version?

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    how far is the 1680 version?
    Uploading right now!

Deleted
    Uploading right now!
    Not the fastest connection you got then :P

Uploaded and pending!

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 04:36 AM ----------

Both are now live!

Uploaded and pending!

Both are now live!
    FINALLY! I love you

Deleted
    got it working, ty very much

Uploaded and pending!

Both are now live!
    You are my hero

and when I am there, you UI is totally awesome!

With 4.2 the name is no longer UltimateShamanUIenh its just UltimateShamanUI.
    It worked on my priest, but on my druid which is on another account (Still same Battle.net, just a RaF account) it doesnt work. I hit install when it poped up and nothing. I type /refulx switch UltimateShamanUI and it makes some "Error Sound" while it switches to the reload screen. And nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    It worked on my priest, but on my druid which is on another account (Still same Battle.net, just a RaF account) it doesnt work. I hit install when it poped up and nothing. I type /refulx switch UltimateShamanUI and it makes some "Error Sound" while it switches to the reload screen. And nothing happens
    Make sure you've copied all the saved variables and cleared out your addons just as it says in the install readme included in the latest version.

The slash command '/tusui install' should be the only thing you should have to do on log in (with all addons enabled).

I wonder, I try to set it up on alts again, but same bug happen all around. It doesn't set chat windows and Prat is bugging itself, when I try to create new window and move it, it crashes the game, so I have to turn off Prat, create new window, move it, turn on Prat and then move windows in proper location. Any clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    I wonder, I try to set it up on alts again, but same bug happen all around. It doesn't set chat windows and Prat is bugging itself, when I try to create new window and move it, it crashes the game, so I have to turn off Prat, create new window, move it, turn on Prat and then move windows in proper location. Any clue?
    Not exactly sure what prat does to create / edit the chat windows, but it's the culprit on crashing the game. Nothing I can tell you other than to harass the author of prat.

Thanks for the update!!