Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm, it seemed to have added some sound files to my Paladins Divine Plea, Beacon and Seal poweraura when I updated. Thank you for pointing in the right direction.

I have been trying to work out how to change the font size for the UI and am coming up with nothing. On my 1920*1080 resolution the font is just way too small for me to read without straining my eyes and getting a head ache after 30-40 minutes of using it.

Does anyone know how to make the global font size bigger at all (just the font, not the UI scale)?

Thanks

Also I'm having issues with turning TUSUI off when I want to use another UI for other characters like my warlock that uses ElvUI (a tuk ui modification). I turn off all of the TUSUI addons and turn on all of my ElvUI ones and it works fine, untill I reload my UI or log off to another character and back to my warlock, where it has both TUSUI and Elv UI competing and runnign at the same time. It requires a total log out of the character and going through the addons and turning them on/off tick box by tick box at every relog in or reload of the UI.

This is annoying as hell as I'm sure you would agree. Is there any fix for this also?
    Last edited by Greyarea; 2011-12-20 at 12:28 PM.

Hey Syronius . Love your UI. But is there a way to get rid of the swing timer in the middle of the screen ??

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...220130100.jpg/
    Don't play dumb with me, it's a game you are going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    I have been trying to work out how to change the font size for the UI and am coming up with nothing. On my 1920*1080 resolution the font is just way too small for me to read without straining my eyes and getting a head ache after 30-40 minutes of using it.

Does anyone know how to make the global font size bigger at all (just the font, not the UI scale)?

Thanks

Also I'm having issues with turning TUSUI off when I want to use another UI for other characters like my warlock that uses ElvUI (a tuk ui modification). I turn off all of the TUSUI addons and turn on all of my ElvUI ones and it works fine, untill I reload my UI or log off to another character and back to my warlock, where it has both TUSUI and Elv UI competing and runnign at the same time. It requires a total log out of the character and going through the addons and turning them on/off tick box by tick box at every relog in or reload of the UI.

This is annoying as hell as I'm sure you would agree. Is there any fix for this also?
    Make sure you don't log in with AddonControlPanel enabled as it will automatically set particular addons on. Type '/acp' and control click on the stars next to protected addons.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera View Post
    Hey Syronius . Love your UI. But is there a way to get rid of the swing timer in the middle of the screen ??

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...220130100.jpg/
    Type '/quartz' and mess with the 'GCD' or 'Swing Timer' options.

Thanks mate. i tryed the swing timer before, it was'ent it. I didn't even notis the "GCD" It helped

Deleted

Buffs/Debuffs Missing

Hi Syronius,

first of all, thank you for your awesome UI!

Since 4.3 I had a lot of problems, but after I installed your update ZIP, most of them are gone. But I have still one big problem. I dont see my or my targets buffs / debuffs anymore. I tried looking into the addon "Stuf", but after I reconfigured my buffs / debuffs, they looked strange. Also after I "/reload ui" the buffs / debuffs are missing again.

I added some screenshots. First one my strange looking buffs / debuffs. Second one how it should look like.

i.imgur.com/WF9Pq.jpg

i.imgur.com/o2nyC.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help!!!!

ShamanPower

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanPower View Post
    Hi Syronius,

first of all, thank you for your awesome UI!

Since 4.3 I had a lot of problems, but after I installed your update ZIP, most of them are gone. But I have still one big problem. I dont see my or my targets buffs / debuffs anymore. I tried looking into the addon "Stuf", but after I reconfigured my buffs / debuffs, they looked strange. Also after I "/reload ui" the buffs / debuffs are missing again.

I added some screenshots. First one my strange looking buffs / debuffs. Second one how it should look like.

i.imgur.com/WF9Pq.jpg

i.imgur.com/o2nyC.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help!!!!

ShamanPower
    I'm not entirely sure I know what version you updated from but I'm currently using Raven for my buffs and debuffs. Double check that you have that addon enabled and are using the the UltimateShamanUI profile.

Deleted
    thx syronius!! disabling all buffs / debuffs from Stuf and activating Raven helped!! I had to configure some druid buffs (for twink) myself but this was easy. thanks again!

Is it possible that there is an updated addon list that is ok to update / re-download? As well as a list of not to update?

looking forward to updated powa auras for dragon soul always found them helpfull

Seems something is automatically obtaining quests when I speak to an NPC. I would like to disable this...I checked the menus and could not find where this might be...Any ideas? (Running 4.2).

You previously gave this advice to someone else, but I dont see this addon mentioned in the addon list or in the acp.

Hey Syronius,

I'm really loving your UI, best pack ever made, no doubt. But there is one thing that bothers me: is there an option to make quest not auto-accept without holding the shift key?

greets
    Just disable or remove idQuestAutomation addon.

---------- Post added 2011-12-23 at 07:45 PM ----------

Nevermind....found idQuestAutomation in acp farther down... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by btdown View Post
    Seems something is automatically obtaining quests when I speak to an NPC. I would like to disable this...I checked the menus and could not find where this might be...Any ideas? (Running 4.2).

You previously gave this advice to someone else, but I dont see this addon mentioned in the addon list or in the acp.

Hey Syronius,

I'm really loving your UI, best pack ever made, no doubt. But there is one thing that bothers me: is there an option to make quest not auto-accept without holding the shift key?

greets
    Just disable or remove idQuestAutomation addon.
    Last edited by btdown; 2011-12-23 at 05:53 PM.

Ran into a bit of trouble, when i logged in all the addons weren't set up like how it would be logging in the first time, after installing them some addons still weren't set correctly. Following is a screenshot of the UI after i /tusui install.

http://i.imgur.com/5IrO6.jpg

hi!! is a good really good ui!!!

i have a question.. i normally use focus but with your ui i cant make any focus... did you know this problem? and if you do please tell me how i cant resolve it

Quote Originally Posted by laucian View Post
    hi!! is a good really good ui!!!

i have a question.. i normally use focus but with your ui i cant make any focus... did you know this problem? and if you do please tell me how i cant resolve it
    Just target the player you want to focus and type /focus.

If you don't want to type everytime, just make a focus macro and keybind it to something easy that you never use.

Just target the player you want to focus and type /focus.

If you don't want to type everytime, just make a focus macro and keybind it to something easy that you never use.
    no man you dont understand... i have my focus macro but when i use it a pop-out apears that tell me i have to disable an addon... so i disable it and try to do it again and the pop-out comes again with the same addon.. the addon is taintforced
    Last edited by laucian; 2011-12-25 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laucian View Post
    no man you dont understand... i have my focus macro but when i use it a pop-out apears that tell me i have to disable an addon... so i disable it and try to do it again and the pop-out comes again with the same addon.. the addon is taintforced

Sorry I misunderstood what you ment. I don't know how to fix your problem then sorry. That a problem Syronius have to help you with. :P

Hi Syronius

Thx for making this addon pack and setting. I just tried it for thr first time today but thb I find in realy realy hard to read the text. I have to be bout 10 cm away from my screen to read anything. I thinks it's because I'm on 1440x900 so the UI scale is at minimum. If I set it on 1x all the bars are overlapping.

Can u point me out where I can change that?

Thx and btw, Merry christmas

Sorry I misunderstood what you ment. I don't know how to fix your problem then sorry. That a problem Syronius have to help you with. :P
    thanks man

Sorry for the late reply, holidays and all. Typing /focus will give you a focus target. If you're unable to do that with a macro, perhaps there's some other addon conflict I'm not aware of.

10+ Year Old Account
    through "editing" the UI to my liking on all my chars, new chat frames cannot be dragged around the screen.

i like my gchat in a seperate frame on the bottom right of the screen, but everytime i create a new chat window for gchat and try to move that window off of the main chat window i get a WoW "Fatal" Error and the game crashes completely.