Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphex242 View Post
    1920x1200... my hero!

Thanks
    what where 0_o ?

Don't know how to fav a thread, so i'll just make a post so I can find it again

Awesome ui! I really like it, but the 1920x1080 is too small, and the 1600 or whatever is not updated. Is there any way to increase the overall size of the 1920x1080 one? Font and the UI itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a Xbox 360? You turn 360.2 durr

Quote Originally Posted by Iralevitas View Post
    this times 1000000000000000000000000000000k

on topic, sham, do you have an eta on the 1680x1050 set up yet? just curious (as i pace around like crazed fanatic)
    I'll be working on it mostly tomorrow and I should have it up, as well as the 1920x1200.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by folang View Post
    any help
    You may have deleted a font necessary for the UI, or the font you're using isn't for your language. I personally know that Accidental Presidency is not multilingual.

You may need to replace the fonts in the "FONTS" folder with an appropriate font for your localization.

---------- Post added 2010-11-04 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kriissii1 View Post
    Awesome ui! I really like it, but the 1920x1080 is too small, and the 1600 or whatever is not updated. Is there any way to increase the overall size of the 1920x1080 one? Font and the UI itself.
    The UI scaling is part of the UI, you can change font sizes to your liking, perhaps try "move anything" for default blizzard scaling without interrupting the UI scale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    I'll be working on it mostly tomorrow and I should have it up, as well as the 1920x1200.
    Love!

Deleted
    A very nice looking UI, but one question before I go deleting all my addons and settings for them (though I guess I can always backup them). Does it show Spirit wolves' target? The Spirit wolves' health seems to be the one under your own, but it looks like there isn't any room for their target around there.

Also, I'm guessing the reason ShockAndAwe (the greatest enhancement Shaman addon ever) isn't included is because you want to keep it as simple as possible, but any idea if its graphics (mainly the big priority frame) will change their look to fit this UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Kateeza View Post
    A very nice looking UI, but one question before I go deleting all my addons and settings for them (though I guess I can always backup them). Does it show Spirit wolves' target? The Spirit wolves' health seems to be the one under your own, but it looks like there isn't any room for their target around there.

Also, I'm guessing the reason ShockAndAwe (the greatest enhancement Shaman addon ever) isn't included is because you want to keep it as simple as possible, but any idea if its graphics (mainly the big priority frame) will change their look to fit this UI?
    SAA is alright, but I perfer my power auras over it. Idk if it'll pick up anything automatically from my UI unless it has button facade support or something.

Pet target is not on there no.

A UI for Shamans that fit non-ghetto resolutions?

Magnificent

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Let me start out with by thanking you and saying "Great Job" I love the look and feel. 2 Issues I am having you may be able to help with. 1 I have "Currencies" near the middle of my screen that when you mouse over, well yeah it shows the currencies tab. And for some reason TT mod is nowhere on my screen, yet it is enabled. Anyway to pull that back on the screen with a reset option?

Thanks in advance

Oh and I used your friends 1920 x 1200 resolution settings.
    Last edited by Xodiac; 2010-11-05 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Adding the resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Xodiac View Post
    Let me start out with by thanking you and saying "Great Job" I love the look and feel. 2 Issues I am having you may be able to help with. 1 I have "Currencies" near the middle of my screen that when you mouse over, well yeah it shows the currencies tab. And for some reason TT mod is nowhere on my screen, yet it is enabled. Anyway to pull that back on the screen with a reset option?

Thanks in advance

Oh and I used your friends 1920 x 1200 resolution settings.
    The currencies is from sldt, the profile should not have it showing. Type /sldt and click on currencies, and uncheck enable.

TT should be working fine... try reinstalling it.

Edit: Hi there new mmo layout

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Power Aura goodness can be found over at totemspot

http://totemspot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=260

I know this has already been asked a bajillion times, but I need to ask it, too... 1680x1050 v4.0? If you need people to grovel, I can grovel quite well!

>,>

Quote Originally Posted by Cantii View Post
    I know this has already been asked a bajillion times, but I need to ask it, too... 1680x1050 v4.0? If you need people to grovel, I can grovel quite well!

>,>

Scroll up =/
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post9320845

Eep, my bad, I read it wrong.

Deleted
    I downloaded the UI today, edited the WTF folder and so on. My problem is, that after i select my character, and press the Enter World button, my WoW crashes.
    The loading bar loads to the end, but after that nothing happens.

Any advice? I'm running with a Core 2 Duo 3 GHZ CPU, Radeon 5870 1GB GPU, and 4 GB's of ram.

Thanks.

PS. The UI looks awesome.

So there wont be 1680x1050 v4..0 from u?

Quote Originally Posted by Physics_bg View Post
    So there wont be 1680x1050 v4..0 from u?
    If you click the link and read the post, he's working on it.

How do i move the rolling timer/spell timer at the bottom of the screen? Love the ui cleaned up my screen from what i had!

Quote Originally Posted by Uyellishell View Post
    How do i move the rolling timer/spell timer at the bottom of the screen? Love the ui cleaned up my screen from what i had!
    /tusui help2 click on forte

Just installed the new version on Totem timers and it still isnt coming up on my screen...