Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    Are you using a Mac?
    I'm using Windows, so I don't think that's where the problem's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting too think that the lower res version won't be ready by launch, which is fine. But I am almost finished editing the bigger one for my res, but need too know what addon gives the boxes around dominos, chat ect. Thanks again for your great addon. I look forward to the finished product.

Great UI, been using it for about a year now...
    With the latest update i've been having problems when i change my specs my game will tend to freeze up and once that occurs i need to alt+f4 out or kill the program and re-open a new game just so i can change my specs. Could anyone shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrasus View Post
    Great UI, been using it for about a year now...
    With the latest update i've been having problems when i change my specs my game will tend to freeze up and once that occurs i need to alt+f4 out or kill the program and re-open a new game just so i can change my specs. Could anyone shed some light on this?
    A lot of people are having this problem, I had this problem too at the start. I just updated the addons and it hasn't happened since.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    A lot of people are having this problem, I had this problem too at the start. I just updated the addons and it hasn't happened since.
    any idea if you remember what addons you updated to fix the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Syronius,

What addon is it that is doing the icon splash....fortexorcist? if so how do you move the larger splash icon around?
    My Armory
    *The Afflicted*
    **US-Greymane, 25 man 5/16 HM, US top 100**
    ***Recruiting core spots for almost every class for MoP***

Is there any chance of you posting the PowaAuras config files?

I would prefer to use the broken version that is right now instead of the one in the pack but don't have it backed up anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Thoughts View Post
    Is there any chance of you posting the PowaAuras config files?

I would prefer to use the broken version that is right now instead of the one in the pack but don't have it backed up anywhere
    The version currently available is throwing out secure frame taints which I'm 90% sure won't be fixed till MoP is released.

My last export of my Power Auras: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/Power%20Auras.txt

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 02:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azatos View Post
    Hey Syronius,

What addon is it that is doing the icon splash....fortexorcist? if so how do you move the larger splash icon around?
    Inside of ForteXorcist's options there are the first and secondary splashes. Go to the secondary and click the padlock icon on the top right to unlock the splash location. Click the padlock again to lock it in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    The version currently available is throwing out secure frame taints which I'm 90% sure won't be fixed till MoP is released.

My last export of my Power Auras: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4479083/Power%20Auras.txt

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 02:25 AM ----------

Inside of ForteXorcist's options there are the first and secondary splashes. Go to the secondary and click the padlock icon on the top right to unlock the splash location. Click the padlock again to lock it in place.
    Thank you so much!
    My Armory
    *The Afflicted*
    **US-Greymane, 25 man 5/16 HM, US top 100**
    ***Recruiting core spots for almost every class for MoP***

Deleted
    Awesome! Well, i am right if this is the final version for the release of MoP right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Awesome! Well, i am right if this is the final version for the release of MoP right?
    I'm going to be repackaging before release. New grid set up, and I'm redoing my forte since there's a lot of garbage variables in there. I'm changing a few things with my kgPanels. I unfortunately will not have a power auras set up for this release and I'm not even sure I'll be leveling my shaman up first (like I said earlier, shaman just feels like its been gutted without persistent totems and so many changes). Perhaps I'll continue this UI with the name 'SyUI' or something along those lines. If I end up doing any power auras for shaman I'll update my UltimateShamanAuras.

You may not have noticed this, but there's actually a small button on the top left of the "Character" button. This will toggle the kgPanels color from class to white (I'm changing it to go to black / 'dark' instead).

I'm thinking about removing SLDT and just making my own kgpanels frames for information like that, and have hiding features, perhaps have it automatically detect your class and set preferred stats for those classes (IE spell damage or attack power, blah de blah).

Lots of stuff I'd love to do just don't have the time to do. I really REALLY wanted to redo the internals for Threat Plates since it's gone through my Lua programming skills from the start and has a lot of very 'naked' code.

----------------------

In terms of how I feel about the addon list itself, some addon's I'm a bit iffy on. Stuf, my most major unit frame addon of choice is getting some select revisions and updates are a bit far and in between. If it's ready for MoP, I'm not too sure.

AddonControlPanel is throwing out Secure Frame taints which probably can't be addressed till MoP release, same thing with the user updated Power Auras Classic hence me not having aura ready for this release.

GridIndicatorIconBar works, but I've implemented my own fix which lets the test mode work again. The addon author seems to have abandoned the addon even though its the ONE thing I can't do without on grid.

GridManaBars is updated but I have it ignored because I have a custom minimum size for the mana bar that I prefer. I've yet to ticket the change for that to the addon author but, yea... I do it anyway LOL.

ColorTools is going to get merged into my TUSUI_Customs addon (if it'll still be called that).

SkadaFriendlyFire hasn't been updated in ages, same with heal absorbs. I'm not sure If I'll be keeping those.

----------------------

Just some thoughts swimming in my mind that I've not written out for my users to read... http://suicidalkatt.eternal-design.net is so empty :U

Well, if/when you do get this transitioned for all-class use, let us know

Deleted
    I unfortunately [B]will not have a power auras
    Yes, what's up with the Power Aura's author? I love that addon and I simply cant stand Weak Aura's tbh :s
    I'm not even sure I'll be leveling my shaman up first, Perhaps I'll continue this UI with the name 'SyUI'
    Tbh, you do as you want? I'm using it as a priest, even when the names says: The Ultimate Shaman UI. I honestly dont care. I love it with some personal modifications for my priest.
    You may not have noticed this, but there's actually a small button on the top left of the "Character" button.
    I did actually notice it, and clicked it, the only thing i saw was the chatwindow saying that it got disabled and enabled, just didnt rly get what happend. But i guess that's normal when you're playing a priest and the color is white to start with
    GridIndicatorIconBar , its the ONE thing I can't do without on grid.
    It is indeed a big thing right there..
    Just some thoughts swimming in my mind that I've not written out for my users to read... http://suicidalkatt.eternal-design.net is so empty :U
    rly nice you got a blog now. I'm guessing it'll be way easier to navigate through it instead of the mmo thread or WowInterface.

I rly do appriciate the work you put into all of this, to keep it going. I'll be waiting patiently for the MoP release :-) (and sorry for the wall of text)
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2012-09-23 at 12:56 PM.

Tbh, you do as you want? I'm using it as a priest, even when the names says: The Ultimate Shaman UI. I honestly dont care. I love it with some personal modifications for my priest.
    I use it on my priest as well, as well as my shaman, what modifications do you use to make the UI display shadow orbs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    I use it on my priest as well, as well as my shaman, what modifications do you use to make the UI display shadow orbs?
    I dont do dps, ppl throw stuff at me if I try to dps But if i would, i guess Power Aura's would be a great addon, IF it works..

Yes, what's up with the Power Aura's author? I love that addon and I simply cant stand Weak Aura's tbh :s
    Power Auras has been rewritten by the author but is not ready for release. Really huge changes to the way you make / manage an aura. Lots of new features but ultimately takes longer to make / change aura settings.

Edit: Link to forum topic about development http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=43736

I did actually notice it, and clicked it, the only thing i saw was the chatwindow saying that it got disabled and enabled, just didnt rly get what happend. But i guess that's normal when you're playing a priest and the color is white to start with
    Pretty much why I'd like it to go to a more neutral black etc.

rly nice you got a blog now. I'm guessing it'll be way easier to navigate through it instead of the mmo thread or WowInterface.
    Honestly I haven't even looked at my traffic really but I haven't really had much time to really post anything, but if it becomes a more go to place for all things UI related, I may just make it a forum for my users.

I rly do appriciate the work you put into all of this, to keep it going. I'll be waiting patiently for the MoP release :-) (and sorry for the wall of text)
    I appreciate your feedback and any suggestions you guys give me. It really lets me see what changes should be made and what features should be improved.
    Last edited by Syronius; 2012-09-24 at 07:57 AM.

Please release the 1680x1050 version ... MoP is near OMG >.<

hmm cant anymore post links in ingame chat