Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    >:C aaaaaaaweeeesooooooome!!!!!! totally changing to worgen- 8E FFFFF
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Quote Originally Posted by Amberdusk View Post
    You know, the female worgen models are looking better, especially now that we can see what they look like in tier armor and fun RP clothing.

I can't wait to equip my female Worgen with a Vile Fumigator's Mask. (I wish I had a pic of it on a Worgen, but alas I'm a member of NO Beta Club).
    Argh! I deleted my mask a few weeks ago on Beta to give me more room to hold stuff (I never delete items on live ever!) Or I could have had you a picture wearing it;/ Bah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol the new worgen female model is so awesome^^

I like the female model. Only thing that is freaking me out, is that when you look at them from the front, their breasts are always pointing to the left O.o. why can't she stand straight like the other races xD ( sounds silly doesn't it)

Quote Originally Posted by Soady View Post
    Lol the new worgen female model is so awesome^^
    I agree! I like the Alpha version, but this version I like alot too I'm a bit saddened by the loss of all those old alpha hairstyles some of them looked really good, fingers crossed they put them in the barber shop anyway, Only thing I can complain about is the Voice emotes, they sound too manish. Hopefully they are working on them though

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Argh! I deleted my mask a few weeks ago on Beta to give me more room to hold stuff (I never delete items on live ever!) Or I could have had you a picture wearing it;/ Bah!
    Uh...that character was a copy of one you had on live, right? Couldn't you just recopy it again to the test server? (At least that was how the previous beta worked. You could recopy your live characters over to beta again and again, resulting in alot of gold and mats to play around with! XD )

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female worgen are the worst model in game imho. I can't decide which is worse, the bulbous face or their running wild idol stance. Blizzard is either playing a joke or they need to fire their character design team.

still looks like crap with bugs and sloppiness out the wazoo
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

I was really hoping the eyeshadow was going to go away, its a bit jarring not to mention her jump scare picture looks like her lower jaw dislocates. Mind you I'm still rolling one I was just hoping it would look less... trampy? I don't suppose we could see the hair options, I rather they tone down the main but in the likely chance they're not I'd at least like to try and pick out a nice hair style.

Thank you for the pics nonetheless.

The perma-snarl is so very, very silly. It's a good model and has good animations, but the perma-snarl is just ridonculous. Try to make a ridiculously angry face. Ok, now hold that face for an entire ten minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberdusk View Post
    Uh...that character was a copy of one you had on live, right? Couldn't you just recopy it again to the test server? (At least that was how the previous beta worked. You could recopy your live characters over to beta again and again, resulting in alot of gold and mats to play around with! XD )
    Sadly all my character copies from live are used^ (I have 8 level 80's on live and have copied them over many times) Only have premade slots left, but heck i don't even have room on my realm list to move anymore over!