Fury bg-till-cata build

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21648060
    (wowhead profiler is bugged, but offhand is another wrathful 2h)
    Interested in what people think of this, especially spec. Bloodsurge is worthless espec in pvp.

I'm running this right now and it feels boss, the damage output is op, I don't think arms would be better.

I was looking for a good spec, that seems rather awesome. Just wondering though because Heroic Strike hits like a damn truck now is it worth taking Incite instead of something else?
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Yeah I tried exactly the same.

FOr 85 I'll add:
    2/2 Second Wind
    and
    3/3 Deep Wounds or 3/3 Incite (haven't decided on this one yet - burst vs DoT)

The self healing + mobility is quite awesome here.

Incite is good, but the self healing is better for bg's imo.

I'd recommend more hit rating than 5% maybe? I have 15% on my pvp set and getting a double white hit + RB on your intercept target is a 1 shot unless they have a ton of resil

Deleted
    i thought 5% hit in pvp makes you unable to miss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hippaw View Post
    i thought 5% hit in pvp makes you unable to miss?
    Yes, unable to miss, but with "yellows" (special attacks / instants) only - for "whites" (autoattacks) you'll have to move toward the hard cap.

EDIT: of course that's from the dual wielding POV.

Another question :P. Do i reforge crit into anything such as haste or mastery (is the fury mastery good for pvp?) or just stay with crit?
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    yes what is the stats scale X>Y>A>B>C

Deleted
    Reforge Haste to Hit going toward the hard cap untill you are satisfied with your rage income.
    You can reforge crit if you're above 33%
    Mastery for fury ain't all that hot for PvP and seems to have scaling problems at lvl 80 so far, so don't waste your time on that.

question: any idea what trinkets are best to use? I don't have much pve gear to get into raids :<