Question More Crit = less Conflagrate damage?

I have tested the Conflagrate crit damage on a dummy and got this.

Here is my stats with crit gear.

Spell Power 3733
    Spell Heal 3553
    Hast 104 (3.17%)
    Hit rating 171 (6.52%)
    Spel Pen 130
    Crit 29.26%
    Mastery 12.40 (15%)

When used Conflagrate damage on crit is 13k with only Immolate on the dummy.

Here is my stats with Hast gear.

Spell Power 3741
    Spell Heal 3561
    Hast 495 (15.10%)
    Hit rating 149 (5.68%)
    Spel Pen 130
    Crit 22.27%
    Mastery 12.40 (15%)

When used Conflagrate damage on crit is 16k with only Immolate on the dummy.

Now i have been adding and taking out hast and to see if hast effects Conflagrate damage and damage was still the same in hast gear. Did the same with Crit gear and i do less damage with Conflagrate if i have more then 26% crit so my Conflagrate is losing around 2-3k damage on crit.

Can some one plz explain why crit decreases damage when you go over 26% crit

Haste is what's directly related to Conflag damage. At certain levels of haste (softcaps), another 'tick' of damage is added to the total duration of Immolate (rather than just lowering the DoT time because everything is ticking faster). So obviously Conflag damage taken from an Immolate with 5 ticks is going to do less than one that uses 7 ticks (note: I pulled those numbers out of nowhere).

Gaining certain levels of increased crit chance will never ever cause damage to go down.

Thank you so much that helped alot