Thread: Demo Itemizing

Demo Itemizing

I tried asking on the wow forums, didn't get any helpful answers.

Would it be worth it for me to drop my ilvl251 4pc t10 in favor of:

the ilvl264 emblem of frost gloves (wowhead.com/item=50983)
    the ilvl264 crafted legs (wowhead.com/item=49891)

itll give me 155 more haste compared to my current gear, losing the 4pc bonus. would the loss be worth it? i do not have access to 25man gear.

Current Haste: 1124.

Any feedback on my armory will be appreciated as well, i'm only doing 7.2k dps on the target dummy, self buffed w/ coe.

US > Magtheridon > Heff

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: No

Long answer: I don't know for sure.

You sound in a similar situation to me (10 man only gear). I'm at 1160 haste or something like that and I would sacrifice a lot of intellect, crit and some mastery to get to 1406. I'm not even sure I'll even reach it unless I drop under the hit cap. I'm just settling for the haste I have (which isn't so bad with Immolate/HoG refreshing) and gemming some intellect and keeping my crit up, with some mastery.

It's hard to say for sure until you can simcraft your stats but if you can't reach 1406 without losing a set bonus or a ton of other stats I wouldn't bother.

i could do haste elixir / haste food, thats another 80, so

1124 + 155 + 80 = 1359

by the time you add in BM enchant procs, trinkets, and herbalism lifebloom(yay!) uptime i figure it may be close enough.

Deleted
    Guys, what EJ have calculated doesn't apply to every warlock. It depends on your gear. If you would sacrifice like 200 intellect and other stats to stack haste just dont do it. You will lose dps.

there's nothing about dropping "intellect" or any socket bonuses. just dropping 4pc t10 for 155 haste on gear that's half a tier higher.

would the 155 be worth the ~300 or so dps that the 4pc gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heff View Post
    there's nothing about dropping "intellect" or any socket bonuses. just dropping 4pc t10 for 155 haste on gear that's half a tier higher.

would the 155 be worth the ~300 or so dps that the 4pc gives?
    The thing is that the dps increase from 4pc scales with your gear. Even if it would be worth dropping 4pc now, it probably wouldn't be worth it tomorrow. Because the 4pc bonus increases your damage by a percentage, the damage gained from the 4pc bonus increases when your gear gets better. Also, haste shortens the time between immolate ticks (and give additional ticks) resulting in more haste = more uptime.

So better gear = more dps = more powerful 4pc bonus (through increased damage per spell), more often.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio