Thread: Smite Chakra?

Smite Chakra?

Why did they give us a Chakra in holy to increase our damage but quite a substantial amount?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Probably for leveling, soloing, and PvP applications where your DPS actually matters. I wonder if they were also originally debating making Holy more Smite-centric but it looks like they shipped all those ideas to Discipline with the new 41-point trees (before the revamp Holy could get Atonement).
    Last edited by Neichus; 2010-10-28 at 10:32 PM.

Well you can get smite chakra, and archangel/evangelism at 85. Wonder how much the damage output will be with both of those stacked, if you could still get atonement on top of those 2 it would be awesome.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    And if you got Dispersion and Mind Flay on top of that, that'd be even cooler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Why not throw in some PW:Barrier, Guardian Angel, Vampiric Touch, Psychic Horror and Silence on top of that? Damn those 31/31/31 priests!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Bad moderator. :-P
    Just go with with Disc being Smiter again (YAY!), and Smite Chakra as a "wee!" ability.

It's for those rare moments when we need to throw a little damage in our Holy specs. I doubt Blizzard anticipates us to use it much, it's a "Just-in-case, you never know" perc to the talent.

It's a cookie given to me by Blizz.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Why not throw in some PW:Barrier, Guardian Angel, Vampiric Touch, Psychic Horror and Silence on top of that? Damn those 31/31/31 priests!
    Zomg, I see a dev's future in you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Bad moderator. :-P
    Just go with with Disc being Smiter again (YAY!), and Smite Chakra as a "wee!" ability.
    Pfft, I prefer eccentric.