Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    yeah if the 125% weapon damage from the new UE WF effect doesnt help, you can try this spect but i think is unlikely
    "hey, if you dont like it, go to Russia"

-Homer Simpson

The new UE WF is about 170 DPS increase. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunwolf View Post
    What exactly are you hoping to achieve here by testing all these oddball combinations other then proving what we already know, Enhance Shaman DPS is very low especially when it comes to Physical damage, SS, and WF???
    If there is one thing blizzard cannot leave alone, it's players playing classes/specs outside of what they were designed for. If enhancement players start dps'ing with caster weapons or hardcasting, it's more likely for blizzard to intervene rather than when we say our spec is currently crap.

That's regretful, but an undenieable truth. Just one or two days after this thread showed up on mmo, there was a blue post response about hard casting lvb. AFTER TWO FREAKING DAYS. Yes i'm talking about shamans here, enhancement even.

If you want to make blizzard relalize how bad their enh design is, shove it right down their throats with an innocent response like:
    "What? Im doing nothing wrong, am i? Theorycrafting said we do not do enough melee damage so i'm focusing on spells instead."
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

ele shaman here

i thought lava burst was able to be instant with mealstorm X5?

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    ele shaman here

i thought lava burst was able to be instant with mealstorm X5?
    its was removed again, just like wrath beta. thats 2 times now gg

please get sims before you go posting trollish garbage like that. its embarrassing.
    not only are you wrong, but you are also completely wrong. in fact, yesterday i was in a heroic with another enhancement shaman who was using the setup you described. every single boss i beat him by about 8kdps, and he was better geared than me mind you, so it is possible that in theory you may have something but in reality its just not applicable and it doesn't work. if lava burst were meant to be used by enhances they would let it be used from maelstrom weapon, not only would they never do that due to the fact that it would make us too much like elemental shamans, but why then did they make it not so? .. that's what i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Izorish View Post
    please get sims before you go posting trollish garbage like that. its embarrassing.
    not only are you wrong, but you are also completely wrong. in fact, yesterday i was in a heroic with another enhancement shaman who was using the setup you described. every single boss i beat him by about 8kdps, and he was better geared than me mind you, so it is possible that in theory you may have something but in reality its just not applicable and it doesn't work. if lava burst were meant to be used by enhances they would let it be used from maelstrom weapon, not only would they never do that due to the fact that it would make us too much like elemental shamans, but why then did they make it not so? .. that's what i thought.
    You do realize this thread is 4 months old, right?

Necropost, much?

yep. but it was on the home screen, i clicked on it. saw how stupid the person was and had to respond. and you sorta kicked yourself in the ass by finding this post which you knew was this old, and telling me how old it was, your the one who found it to post that

Quote Originally Posted by Izorish View Post
    yep. but it was on the home screen, i clicked on it. saw how stupid the person was and had to respond. and you sorta kicked yourself in the ass by finding this post which you knew was this old, and telling me how old it was, your the one who found it to post that
    They most likely found this by viewing the "recent posts" box at the top of the home screen and realised that some tool had commented on a 4 month old thread for no apparent reason. Bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    You necroed a 4 month old thread, to criticise the OP because he wasn't psychically posting data relevant to today, despite the fact that we've had an expansion launch and several significant post-expansion patches between now and then.

To everyone else; yes this is a necro, yes it was taken care of. Unless you're contributing to the original discussion, let this fall off the main page, please. Posting about the necro, or posting more gibberish criticising the original discussion because they weren't time travelers, will earn those posters further infractions for spam and/or trolling, respectively.

I'm NOT locking this, since this hasn't been derailed enough to justify that at this point.