Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lienda plays.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesse Coxs plays

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necessarius View Post
    i play wow

ive been in coronation street a few times... as an extra... pew pew
    Quote Originally Posted by Banos View Post
    Uhh... What is that?
    A boring english soap but gz anyway
    Last edited by mmoc762a455b12; 2010-10-29 at 03:29 AM.

I cant believe nobody has said Mr. T yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaouthakis View Post
    I dont know if he actually plays, he might just sponsor it to get some publicity

Also apparently Dave Chappel

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=jizzyburnizzy;9255619]Chris Kluwe - not necessarily a celebrity per se but is a punter for the Minnesota Vikings.

You obviously mean Chris Warcraft as he is affectionately called on the alternative radio station in Minneapolis Metro area

Robin Williams does apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by criticism View Post
    Robin Williams does apparently.
    must be really bad to raid with,seeing as you'll keep wiping to rofling(literally).

That would be an epic video. A LK kill with commentary by Robin Williams and everone barely able to play due to rofling on vent.

My cousin got drafted by the Tampa Rays, he's only in their Triple A team atm (17yrs old)but he told me that he was really surprised at the number of ppl (pro athletes) that play wow. A lot of them do it to stay in touch with their kids/friends while they're out at away games. He said something to the effect that 'The entire team pretty much (not mentioning names though he met a lot of em and they have a guild I guess that does raid 25m) plays WoW.' He doesn't play wow and asked me what it was...so little time to teach him. If you want a hint to the team they're a new england state and are not in the World Series atm. Probably a lot of sad WoW going on for them atm.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Why does this exact same subject come up like every 3 weeks? Most of the people listed played when the game first came out, but who knows if they still do.

Quote Originally Posted by kaouthakis View Post
    Mr. T has stated in interviews that he does not own many items of technology. He does not have a cell phone, does not have internet, does not play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Promark View Post

Mr. T has stated in interviews that he does not own many items of technology. He does not have a cell phone, does not have internet, does not play WoW.
    then how was he able to hack into wow to create the mohawk grenade?

Donald Faison (Turk from Scrubs) does apparently.

I've heard Mark Walberg played a druid on server Cho'gall but I have no way to verify this. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    must be really bad to raid with,seeing as you'll keep wiping to rofling(literally).
    Oh that would be awesome!

Deleted
    I've never really understood why people act surprised when it comes to the possibility that well known or even minor celebrities spend some of their free time playing WoW. Like anyone else, they have hobbies that they find enjoyable. In some cases they might even have played WoW before they became famous and thus continued playing it even after they gained success.

On top of that, perhaps they just like the fact that they can remain anonymous online and thus turn to gaming as a way to get a break from being recognised everywhere in the real world? Just food for thought.

THis guy does =P

Was a thread about this recently and i'm pretty sure there is a wiki list somewhere with all the known wow playing celebs, i'll dig out the thread / wiki post later if I can be bothered but it is on here somewhere if you care to look

Jonathan Ross and his wife, Jane Goldman, both play Warcraft (their kids do too)