Engineering-chants+"normal"-chants

Browsed the forums about this and didn't find a post (and if there was a post about it, I guess I just suck!)

To the point. Just thought I should share this with more ppl that's not aware of it yet. Engineering only chants now stack with normal chants!

So if you haven't enchanted all your gear with normal+engi chants already I suggest that you do so!

That's all I had, hope it helped someone and I'm sorry if this has been posted already:>

10+ Year Old Account
    whaaaaaat? this is the first ive seen... eng gets better and better every day

Assuming by your signature that it is on live - armory link with double-chanted parts please?

i saw a QQ thread about this a few days after 4.0.1 "waaah my blah blah blah" something about engineering not being as good as it used to or something idk but i got excited when i learn they now stack :>

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Assuming by your signature that it is on live - armory link with double-chanted parts please?
    hmmmm i was gonna link my shamans armory but it doesn't show my engineering enchants at all....

Have you got a link to a blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they removed the bonus stats on the Eng chants, and allowed them to stack with regulars. Not sure if I logged out in my PvP gear, but if you click my sig and look at my PvP gloves ( If they're on ) they have both a chant and a Rocket. Same with my boots.

Haven't bothered to work on my PvE gear, so don't look at it :<

[e]: APPERENLTY, I broke my sig, so here:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Spidermourne

check gloves/boots.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2010-10-29 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
    Yeah, they removed the bonus stats on the Eng chants, and allowed them to stack with regulars. Not sure if I logged out in my PvP gear, but if you click my sig and look at my PvP gloves ( If they're on ) they have both a chant and a Rocket. Same with my boots.

Haven't bothered to work on my PvE gear, so don't look at it :<
    Ahh, this I've heard about, with the rocket boots. Stats removed from the engineering "enchant", but can chant and have rocket boot nitro effect.

EDIT:

Mind Control Dish stacks with Helm enchants
    Parachutes stack with Back enchants
    Nitro Boosts stack with Feet enchants
    Rockets and Haste stack with enchants (including the 250armour from engi)

250 Armour does not stack with enchants, just Rockets and Haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    All "on use" engineering enchants stack with normal enchants now.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Dung is absolutely correct
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...edar&cn=Dungly
    Prot for life

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Aye, it's on live, but for some reason it doesn't show engineering chants on armory, but I can assure you that they stack and if you don't believe me you can either try chanting your stuff with "normal" chants or ask someone in the guild/trade channel:>

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Ahh, this I've heard about, with the rocket boots. Stats removed from the engineering "enchant", but can chant and have rocket boot nitro effect.

EDIT:
    This is only true with rocket boots. Gloves on-use (haste bonus or rockets) stacks with regular enchants, the cloak parachute still gives 23 agil or 27 spellpower which stacks with regular enchant, and the mind control helm engineering enchant still has 45 stamina which stacks with the faction glyph enchant thingies too. So my tank gets 45 stamina, 23 agil (crit, armor, and dodge), haste proc for extra threat, a super-fast 'sprint' ability, and bombs for aoe threat. I think this vastly outperforms a static 63 stam from jewelcrafting

Deleted
    This has been the case ever since 4.0.1 hit. I've personally been using both types of 'enchantment' together ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    So my tank gets 45 stamina, 23 agil (crit, armor, and dodge), haste proc for extra threat, a super-fast 'sprint' ability, and bombs for aoe threat. I think this vastly outperforms a static 63 stam from jewelcrafting
    Nitro Boosts alone makes Engineering the best profession in game imo.