High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand, Attending the proper ceremony of Dranosh Saurfang

Your best moment in WoW

i know there has been 1000's of these threads already

I'll begin

After getting to level 10 i thought, wow durotar is massive. i then pressed right click when i look at the map. Unfortunately wow seems so small now

Or

Killing Yogg-saron (25-man) a week after Hc totc came out, Vent exploded since it was one of the last nights in ulduar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurb View Post
    i know there has been 1000's of these threads already
    Why do you make a new one if you're aware of that fact then?

15+ Year Old Account
    Correction at your signature "Let's eat ...."

Grammar Nazi's are welcome nowhere!

Deleted
    My first ICC after 4.0.1.
    I'm destro.

Inspecting a healer while on my hunter right blood queen and misdirecting before changing target to Tank.

WSG on my Shaman (enh at the time) taking a rogue down to 2% health and then a pally killing me and the rogue /lol at me. Pally ran away rogue almost started to tea bag but I reincarnated and one shot him and tea bagged the fuck out of him before he released almost 30 seconds later, likely due to rage-ing.

Deathknight speccing as blood after 4.01 and tanking H PoS (random heroic) with 38k health (4.7k GS) better than a 51k HP (5.8k GS) DK tank I just finished paying 50g to queue and run me through H PoS and ended wiping 5 times with the other tank and I never got lower than 35k HP and the healer didn't even have to heal me so went DPS.

first c'thun kill way back when was a major one for me. first gruul kill back in bc with my old guild was another major one. First LK kill in wotlk. Getting ashes of alar was also a good one:P