Deleted

New UI + Addon question

This is a new UI I have been working on.

Just wondering what people make of it and if anybody has any comments or criticisms.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2j4eekk.jpg

(Sorry about the link, first time poster so I cant post links properly but that should work).

Also, I am wondering if anybody knows of an addon that allows you to control iTunes whilst in game.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-30 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcos View Post
    Also, I am wondering if anybody knows of an addon that allows you to control iTunes whilst in game.
    No idea on an addon, but maybe the G15 keyboard works? I know it does with WMP and the Zune player.

*Edit* Make that any keyboard with media keys.
    Last edited by Lutiehays; 2010-10-29 at 05:29 PM.

The only thing id change would be the portrait , its just a personal thing. but other than that it looks great

Deleted
    Nice ui -- but where's your focus bar (focus as in resource, not as in focus target)? I think I can see one on your unitframe.. but wouldn't it be better with a more central one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Nice ui -- but where's your focus bar (focus as in resource, not as in focus target)? I think I can see one on your unitframe.. but wouldn't it be better with a more central one?
    Yeh its the bar underneath my health bar, its just class coloured. Not sure if I could kind of fit it in to be more central, the size of the number of Focus on my unitframe seems to work fine though.

Why Are your raid frames so big, you're not healing all you need to know is how many people are dead and a general over view, make them super small.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pros:
    Unified theme
    Single font across all addons
    Single texture across all addons
    Clear delineation of powerbars
    UF's display all needed information
    No giant class colored health bars (class-colored power is a nice method, I like it).

Cons:
    Raid frames unnecessarily large (and no need for them to be front-and-center). As was said above, you're DPS, not a Healer, you shouldn't be focusing on raid frames.
    DXE hasn't been fit into color scheme yet (DXE Boss Health bar should be same color as Health Bars in UF's, for coherency of design).

Questions:
    There are 3 bars on your screen that don't have immediately obvious information. I assume they're cast bars. The large one 1/3 of the way from the top of your screen, and the 2 bars below your raid frames. What, specifically, are these bars?

Deleted
    Had to re-install my game and had not backed up my files so this UI no longer exists, so I have decided to start on making a new UI. Thanks for the replies though i will take them into consideration when making my new UI.