Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    People do complain about focus a lot. Rather than looking to their self to solve the problems, they blame it on new mechanics. Focus isn't the issue, the players are. WoW players have become so self-righteous and think they deserve everything handed to them on a silver platter. Blizzard knows this, and it's about time that they acknowledge their players are a bunch of whiny bitches.

Here's a solution. Get used to focus or re-roll a class that better fits your playstyle.

IT'S AMAZING how bad people are when they don't have spreadsheets and other resources to hold their hands and tell them how to play. I absolutely love watching people kick and scream because they have no will to actually learn themselves.

Here's a solution. Stop blaming the game and blame your lack of skill & lack of will to learn. You might have a fucking epiphany and beams of sunlight will shine down upon your face as God guides you to not being a damn turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlike View Post
    People do complain about focus a lot. Rather than looking to their self to solve the problems, they blame it on new mechanics. Focus isn't the issue, the players are. WoW players have become so self-righteous and think they deserve everything handed to them on a silver platter. Blizzard knows this, and it's about time that they acknowledge their players are a bunch of whiny bitches.

Here's a solution. Get used to focus or re-roll a class that better fits your playstyle.

IT'S AMAZING how bad people are when they don't have spreadsheets and other resources to hold their hands and tell them how to play. I absolutely love watching people kick and scream because they have no will to actually learn themselves.

Here's a solution. Stop blaming the game and blame your lack of skill & lack of will to learn. You might have a fucking epiphany and beams of sunlight will shine down upon your face as God guides you to not being a damn turd.
    lol. So I'm guessing you play a Wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    yes, but if there is no balance at 80 that is just stupid. That means they are essentially making hunters pay for a while for nothing (in pvp anyways). Now that they cant do. They are meant to be running a game which should be at least slightly balanced always. Not that im complaining, im playing resto druid (altho i see a lot of them complaining and yeah, our damage output sucks, but we are doing well tbh).

This was all at pvp btw before any pvers qq at me.
    So they should take the time and effort to try and balance at 80 so the next month people will stop crying about the game while only having to revert the changes at 85? Good idea...

Get over it, we're not at level cap any more and the game isn't balanced around being 80, so for 5 weeks the game is imbalanced. You'll manage I'm sure.

Gunner_recall made this thread a win
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    lol. So I'm guessing you play a Wizard?
    Yup, Merlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Gunner_recall made this thread a win
    Yes he did. That's what happens to me every time I log in and see trade chat.

The issue I seeing with hunters and their dps probles are simply not balancing priority with remaining focus and how to regen while maintaining dmg. This is a very similar situation most warriors face when a major patch drops new talents/abilities and I can tell you its never an easy transition. You wont figure it out in 1 day for sure and some people its gonna take longer to adapt to this new system. Sure some abilities needed to buff a bit since they were all developed for 85 and not current level but they definately are not broken, just a matter of finding when to use them. Instead of complaining about it do some research and find some possible answers and test them out, there is plenty of sources out there. It'll just take some time, and a lot of testing for your playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    Hunters are not fine. Beeing GCD blocked all the time, plus having to watch your focus bar and your CDs is not fine and not fun. This class plays horrible. I dont care if hunters can get big numbers. The overall feeling is just broken.

Focus is awesome, but the way the implemented it is terrible.
    If you're ever GCD blocked it's because you are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Quit complaining about complaining about complaining about compla-
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    Hunters are not fine. Beeing GCD blocked all the time, plus having to watch your focus bar and your CDs is not fine and not fun. This class plays horrible. I dont care if hunters can get big numbers. The overall feeling is just broken.

Focus is awesome, but the way the implemented it is terrible.
    GCD blocked all the time? do explain. Also, i never really look at my focus bar so much as make sure that i have the imp steady shot buff as MM. i love the way the class plays now as opposed to vanilla (feign death and drink rawr!).

Stop Complaining about the complainers!

Man I know my post is gonna go unnoticed in all this, but they totally aren't fine at all... all hybrids except enhance shaman are doing better than us. Yeah I can do 14-15k while all other classes of similar gear do 16-20k. I like how the hunters in my guild went from consistently top 5 to consistently 14th-17th - and it's not just because of focus either, the focus system its fine - it's the math on the abilities.

On the beta, Paragon's hunters on the Onyxia video where hunters can shoot Nefarian 100% of the fight, even when he's in the air phase STILL got 13th and 15th at 85... and yeah, there's time to fix hunters, but not much. They are not fine at all. A class with ONLY dps specs basically last in dps - can't happen.