Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You aren't OP, your balanced now...good going if your actually trying to get a nerf. Shaman is atm the one of the only balanced classes.

by balanced are you talking about pvp.. oh i hope you're talking about pvp

Quote Originally Posted by bliston78 View Post
    by balanced are you talking about pvp.. oh i hope you're talking about pvp
    He is.

4.0 PvE Shaman aint that great.

Why would he be talking about PvE in the PvP forum, anyway?

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wiat wat teh fcuk am i readign
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    My holy pally smashes enhance shamans pretty hilariously. Just stand in place and healbot myself until wolves+lust is over then exorcism spam till dead.

enhancement shaman aren't op in PvP. They're good in 1v1's, especially against meleers. However, in skirmishes, they're still liabilities. To be effective, they have to be getting MW procs. That's easy to do in BG's and wintergrasps where everything is a clusterfuck. In organized PvP, they'll have trouble. Plus, their damage is still subpar.

Overall, yes, they're much better than before 4.0.1. It's nice. But succeeding in BG's is one thing. Being OP is another.

Because all shamans are elemental, and most of the few Enhancement shamans probably suck.

But you do no dmg ;0 I can outheal some pretty decent enhancement shamans as elemental without much effort.

As a prot warrior i have so far only lost to ONE (that is 1) enchancement Shaman. A Gladiator ranked dude who was also using HC BDW. Even then it was a close call.

It wont be a short fight, or a easy one but enchancement is far from unbeatable. Especialy now that as a prot i can fully reset to full HP with Last Stand+Enraged regen. Its all about Shield Walling, the wolfs. Knocking down Searing Totem so it stops using up your spell reflect charges, keep Hamstring on, use Heroic Throw to silence when your rooted and the shaman is trying to heal up, preemptivly silence when you want to burst. And set up a clean Burst cylce when the wolfs are off.

Shockwave and fear can also be used to control the Wolfs abit. Retaliation does miracles and can be used shortly after Shield Wall.

No enchancement is not OP. Its just in a better place then it used to be before.

enhancement duels are always funny. A melee class who is forced to kite for 90% of the fight. It always seemed strange to me.

Actually i have seen QQ. From Enchancement shamans...I swear they whine about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post
    I killed 7 different level 80 players (all of them pve geared though, T9+-) on my level 70 mage. You should just stick to mage. The power is very intense atm :P
    and yet i hear if anything they underperform at 85...odd isnt it, its almost like...the game currently isnt balanced at 80...omfg amazing
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this, as it doesn't seem to lead to an actual discussion.