Changing MMO-Champion name?

How do i do that? How do I change my name on MMO-Champion? Or is it not possible? Really don't want to make new account...
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

I don't think it's possible. You could try to contact an admin or mod though.

hmm idk how lol
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure if you make a nice well-thought out PM to an admin or something that would yield the best chance of success.

Might've gone with that instead of a thread, but then again I guess you want to know how and if it can be done.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    I'm sure if you make a nice well-thought out PM to an admin or something that would yield the best chance of success.

Might've gone with that instead of a thread, but then again I guess you want to know how and if it can be done.
    u got a purdy mouth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praiseworthy View Post
    u got a purdy mouth
    The brazilian girl in my avatar you mean. Yes, I came across her picture somewhere, some model or something maybe - and thought she was one of the best looking ladies I've ever seen. Such examples of beauty are hard to come across, even in a world as shallow as our's. 9/10s may be everywhere in the media - but to find 10/10s (which usually are specific to some people), that is rare.

It also fits perfectly as an avatar, increases people's receptiveness to me, and provides the male users in any thread I post in to have the opportunity to take a moment to savour the view, a moment's respite from serious posting if you will. Nature has constructed that particular specimen in a remarkable way, among all the possible combinations of facial features - blessed through genetics and the luckiest egg in her mother's womb, she was born destined to draw male attention with effortless ease.

I've no doubt it's made at least one person glad they came into a certain thread at least. That means it's a good investment of time. If that was me in the avatar though, people wouldn't believe it anyway - as not once has anyone mistaken me for her :P "Too good to be true", I suppose is the reason for that.

This thread reminds me of Arby 'n the Chief, an episode where the Master chief wants recon armour, and writes a letter to bungie to get it. I hope you manage to get your name changed.
    "The truth, my goal."

I was curious about this too! Any moderators on that can answer?
    She is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praiseworthy View Post
    hmm idk how lol
    If you go to just the forum page that lists all the sub-forums, it also lists the moderators of those forums under them. You could always send a PM to a few of them asking for info. I sent an alert to a mod through the spam report option for this thread also so they will take a look at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You use to be able to change your name whenever you wanted. But I guess they changed that.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    The brazilian girl in my avatar you mean. Yes, I came across her picture somewhere, some model or something maybe - and thought she was one of the best looking ladies I've ever seen. Such examples of beauty are hard to come across, even in a world as shallow as our's. 9/10s may be everywhere in the media - but to find 10/10s (which usually are specific to some people), that is rare.

It also fits perfectly as an avatar, increases people's receptiveness to me, and provides the male users in any thread I post in to have the opportunity to take a moment to savour the view, a moment's respite from serious posting if you will. Nature has constructed that particular specimen in a remarkable way, among all the possible combinations of facial features - blessed through genetics and the luckiest egg in her mother's womb, she was born destined to draw male attention with effortless ease.

I've no doubt it's made at least one person glad they came into a certain thread at least. That means it's a good investment of time. If that was me in the avatar though, people wouldn't believe it anyway - as not once has anyone mistaken me for her :P "Too good to be true", I suppose is the reason for that.

This thread reminds me of Arby 'n the Chief, an episode where the Master chief wants recon armour, and writes a letter to bungie to get it. I hope you manage to get your name changed.
    can i haz rec0n armer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? xD

also mai roflcopter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banans View Post
    can i haz rec0n armer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? xD

also mai roflcopter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI
    I swear, I laughed more at that machinima series than any tv show I've ever seen. Advise anyone who's ever played Halo to watch it.

Camilyna, there's nothing wrong with your name in my opinion, but I suppose a change is always nice.
    "The truth, my goal."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camilyna View Post
    I was curious about this too! Any moderators on that can answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    You use to be able to change your name whenever you wanted. But I guess they changed that.
    I can tell you from personal experience that PMing an Administrator (Boub, Sunshine, or Dinnerbone) (mainly Sunshine or Dinnerbone, Boub is a busy guy) works great!
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Camilyna, there's nothing wrong with your name in my opinion, but I suppose a change is always nice.
    /blush

Thanks ^_^
    She is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    /blush

Thanks ^_^
    Anytime.
    "The truth, my goal."

I thought this thread was going to be about changing the name of the website since it's only about one mmo.

/blush

Thanks ^_^
    I love your name. :3 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna View Post
    I thought this thread was going to be about changing the name of the website since it's only about one mmo.
    Same here. I found the OP to be a very approachable guy though, and thought I'd at least try to suggest something to help him out.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, I laughed more at that machinima series than any tv show I've ever seen. Advise anyone who's ever played Halo to watch it.

Omg. Just looked it up. This series is hilarious...Damn you internet for such great things.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll do here what I always do when people need help with something technical..

PM Sunshine and she might help you.