Shaman Ui ready for test

So after a request to make my Ui availeble i did..

*Screenshot*

The Ui includes simple raidframes, those can be swapped out on your own demand (the player and target frame are seperate than the party and raid frames).
    The 3 circles that are above the Cd timer bar indicates if u have: Ele Matery and/or Beserking rdy, Lava burst off cooldown (works with lava burst) and the last one lights up on 9 stacks of lightning shield.
    The self cast bar is located just ovr player frame, so is the Enemy cast bar, made for quick Windshears and purges.
    The reason I made quite a few actionbars visible is that it is for me almost impossible to keybind every single thing in game, and I like them aveileble.
    The totem timer is under player frame represented by different colours for each, as you can see the red bar is not there meaning that my fire totem has expired (they tick down, not just vanish)

Feedback on the Ui and perhaps a screenie on how it works on your char appreciated.

*Download* http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=18585

*DBM not included, just add that yourself if you want it (removed for trimming the size of the file)

How to install: make a backup of your own WTF and interface folders, simply make a folder named Backup and copy those other 2 into that one.
    Take the WTF and Interface folder downloaded and copy into your game folder, where I named them: Insert your Account name here, Insert your character name here and Insert your realm here.. do that and all should work fine
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-31 at 08:01 PM.

yay! thanks
    Take it easy..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats one of the sexiest UI's iv seen in ages

I think the url is broken? or its just my imagination? o.O I'm clicking in your link but seems like the page doesn't exists, it redirects to the main page >.<
    Take it easy..

Yea link is broken atm it seams, i will fix it after our raid