Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it's less than 15minutes left to Monday
    my post was stating that most likely, nothing will happen tomorrow. however, i'm not sure what will happen unless they release 4.0.3 (not 4.0.3a).. maybe the elemental invasion will start.

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    Some people live in Europe you know.

badum tis
    Blizzards still based in CA you know.

If anything the elementals should start showing up, as they are already mentioned by the leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsattack View Post
    chances are nothing will happen until tuesday
    Chances are nothing will happen until next Sunday, Nov 7th.

Blizz said - the total event will go for a month, and initial stages won't require server maintenance, i.e. they can just be "turned on" over night. If Cata ships on Dec 7th, Nov 6-7th is a safe bet for proper pre-Cata events to start.

I thought next week in game terms is "after next maintenance"

Yeah so much stuff gets unlocked outside of tuesday/wedsday reset....

headless horsemen ends tuesday,so i hope it starts eather tuesday or wednesday cuz yeah.gettin pretty boring

and what are these "dungeons" i thought this was gonna be somethin that just happens and if you dont wanna do it you just click on whatever portal that spawns in the major city to go to another city that doesnt have the stuff or whatever

although from lookin(even though it looks like orgrimmar changed the way it looks now)at some pics that i guess was paragon doing the pre cataclysm event it seems to happen outside,or at least it looked like it was outside orgrimmar
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2010-11-01 at 12:30 AM.

So it's less than 15minutes left to Monday and as Blizz have told us there should be even more notice of Deathwing in Azeroth this week.

Now to start a discussion, what do you think will happen this week? Will the dungeons be open, or maybe the invasion begin?

Here is what I wrote again so you can once again re-read it, now where did I say it would start just about now ? :< I said this week, this weeks as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
    this guy is a troll hes trying to bait people into saying sunday is the first day of the week

What part of "time is relative" don't you guys get?
    I know, next lets argue over whether or not anything can be objectivity proven to be true!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raith View Post
    Unfortunatly blizzard's HQ is not in europe and they are far more likely to go by their own timezone not ours.
    And why wouldn't everything be based on server-time? Far more logical imo, Europe should get pretty things before the USA :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen321 View Post
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    Warriors will dead...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs View Post
    Chances are nothing will happen until next Sunday, Nov 7th.

Blizz said - the total event will go for a month, and initial stages won't require server maintenance, i.e. they can just be "turned on" over night. If Cata ships on Dec 7th, Nov 6-7th is a safe bet for proper pre-Cata events to start.
    Yes, and the shattering is the end of it, which was stated to be released a week before Cataclysm is released, which is November 30th, so thats makes a month before that day yesterday. So expect events to start this week, likely Tuesday, as that is the unofficial "official" start of the WoW week.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    What part of "time is relative" don't you guys get?
    I know, next lets argue over whether or not anything can be objectivity proven to be true!
    Well, everything is relative..... Just because it is relative doesn't mean we should not discuss about it...

So it's less than 15minutes left to Monday and as Blizz have told us there should be even more notice of Deathwing in Azeroth this week.

Now to start a discussion, what do you think will happen this week? Will the dungeons be open, or maybe the invasion begin?

Here is what I wrote again so you can once again re-read it, now where did I say it would start just about now ? :< I said this week, this weeks as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
    It's not 15 minutes from Monday in California, Also, Source as to "more notice of deathwing in azeroth this week".

Deleted
    I think on tuesday in US and on wednesday in eu will start 1st phase of element invasion and moybe next week or week after that 2end phase but to see deathwing is a litle to early.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawe661 View Post
    I think on tuesday in US and on wednesday in eu will start 1st phase of element invasion and moybe next week or week after that 2end phase but to see deathwing is a litle to early.
    Elemental invasion is really close to Deathwing emerging, so i doubt we will have elementals for atleast ~1 or 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyá View Post
    ..and nothing happened, tho launcher did actually download some ~18mb file
    You don't have to download anything for the events, they are all in 4.0.1, they just have to be activated by blizzard, aka servers need a restart for things to startup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    You don't have to download anything for the events, they are all in 4.0.1, they just have to be activated by blizzard, aka servers need a restart for things to startup.
    Hm, wierd that i haven't seen any single restart at any event then

No, that's just time based / on-off button.

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker View Post
    Oddly, the work week begins on Sunday.

WoW weeks begin on Tuesday, I guess.
    WoW's Calendar:

Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon

Weirdest calendar to date. I've seen weeks start with friday, saturday, even monday... Tuesday is weird. :3
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Lvl ?? elementals start to pop up in low lvl zones and kill all the lowbies!

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Hm, wierd that i haven't seen any single restart at any event then

No, that's just time based / on-off button.
    Servers need a restart for it to take effect.

Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    Servers need a restart for it to take effect.
    Nope, events like halloween does not need restarts. At midnight the pumpkins just appear/disappear without anything spectacular like server restarts.

Oh, and I expect that the elementals will show up here and there all over the world, and also that we get the beginning of the Twilight's Cult quest line.
    Last edited by Netherwolf; 2010-11-01 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Added post