Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    I believe there will be ch buff and with mastery at decent levels it being a smart heal will be a big deal. Honestly if you play shaman you either should switch or trust that they will change healing. Just look at the state of healing when 3.0 hit and how much it changed through the patches. Disc priest were basically useless in general other than keeping a shield on the tank in 3.08 and by ulduar they were one of the best healers and were mandatory in almost any raid for the rest of wrath. If you really want it fixed there are forums for that instead of just sky is falling threads on mmo.
    My bad if my post came off as 'the sky is falling' or QQ or whatever. That wasn't my intent. I love my class and I won't reroll to a FotM healing class. I understand that, through patches, certain classes become better or worse. I was just voicing a few concerns of my own regarding a couple of things. I'm sure we'll scale wonderfully and be brought to raids just like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryguy View Post
    I noticed your name and avatar. Are you this Andre?:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocVtM8zQsA
    Because if so- you're awesome.
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Ondre View Post
    Yeah
    Seeing as I have never sucked dick for WoW, I would agree it isn't addictive.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

I absolutely love healing as resto. Not much has changed playstyle wise since 3.3, but I have no problem keeping people alive with our current healing tools, even in Heroics.

I believe all we need is a 'number buff' if you will, to keep us up to par visually on the meters.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not that it has any connection to this topic, but i always wondered why people put videos of themselves blabbering on youtube, in which said videos only thing they do is swear and say obvious things.

If that's our legacy for future generations then we are indeed doomed.

PS. It's not looking bad for resto shamans, it just looks so good for holy paladins (but don't worry, they'll nerf them, eventually...).
    Last edited by Instant; 2010-11-02 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    And instant comes in with words of wisdom.
    Locking thread, if you want to discuss resto do so in a more constructive way compared to the crap here (whining, qqing, making up statistics, flaming other opinions)