Fury: Haste or Crit at lvl 85?

Any theorycrafter from Beta did the maths?

I heard hard hit cap was a must now, so i guess every fury warriors should aim for that 27% hit cap and the expertise cap too.

On live haste is better than crit. But since we'll be able to get Deep Wounds once again come cataclysm, will crit surpass haste once again?

Haste means more white damage and Enrage uptime,

Crit means pure damage and Deep Wounds proc.

For lvl 85 PvP i'm guessing crit all the way, but for PvE i'm not sure which is better.

...... Oh and for lvl 80 PvP, should i go crit or haste?

I would peak over at elitest jerks and landsouls excel sheet when it comes out.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Won't know till the theorycrafters reach 85 and have done some testing. At a guess i would say crit but who knows.

Point 1: Reaching Hit Hardcap will most probably, from first raid tier, be impossible.

Point 2: Given that, lotsa math must be done to calculate how much exactly each stat will weigh on our DPS at 85.

Since we cant really reach any cap besides Expertise, we will probably have to make a compromise between haste crit and hit. Ill leave that to the genius mathematicians.

Good look at reaching the hard hitcap, this will be at over 3000 Hitrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

There's also a strong chance that they will shift the way fury works a bit, as it is scaling too well with certain stats(hit). Fury is doing too much damage at 85 says blizzard, so I'd wait on cata launch before I commit these stats to memory. From what I've seen of the way things are working... I'd postulate that blizzard will nerf the rage that off hand attacks can generate, either through making it harder to hit with the off hand or through reducing the rage itself. If they reduced the amount of rage successful offhand attacks can produce, shifting say 80% of the rage producing ability to the main hand weapon only, then the value of haste would greatly begin outweighing hit, while hit would still provide some resource, it would lose value...With a little tweaking, they could find a better balance that scales more linearly with the stats. I know this is a tad off topic, but there's my 2 cents on the whole 85 thing.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

REV UP THOSE REFORGERS!

but seriously, i've been thinking, i'm no genius, but wouldn't haste have some weird mechanics based on how close you start approaching certain swing speeds? currently on live, i've noticed if with TG i have, lets say, 3.5/3.5, i get 30 rage a swing, and i get this til i go below 3.0 with haste, thus now giving me 20 rage a swing. so you have the argument of rage VS faster hitting with big weapons, one increases our white damage, but wouldn't less rage actually begin to affect our yellow damage?

again, this is a simple question, i don't know the math behind it so i'm probably wrong.