Poll: Which city desevred a update most in cata?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Darnassus is empty because it has no AH, i would love to see one there

well i would like to see more of the ruins of lordaeran(sp?) and Darn would look a bit better if it was more treehouse like. Also i would them to start rebuilding the ruins of SC...srsly like 5-7 yrs lorewise since Arthas destroyed it on his march to the sunwell, plus we cleaned out the wretched when people rolled BElves so why cant we rebuild it a bit, just like those workers in the exodar who have been hammering the walls(with woodden hammers i might add) for 5yrs...FIX IT ALLRDY!!

---------- Post added 2010-11-01 at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lr20 View Post
    it has one bro, every city has one.

It already has one lol

10+ Year Old Account
    for horde UC and alliance IF, because IF is like SW the most visited ally city on like every server and UC wel it can be a pretty good spot for horde if the connections where just a bit beter same with room because yea walkways and stairs are a bit 2 small and they need to make more stairs in the green ooze... because one is not enough.

Undercity by far. Though I guess it achieves it's goal of feeling like a lair for the dead. I just didn't enjoy my time there. Exodar would be 2nd, again I get what they ae trying to do. Just not feeling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bak00777 View Post
    well i would like to see more of the ruins of lordaeran(sp?) and Darn would look a bit better if it was more treehouse like. Also i would them to start rebuilding the ruins of SC...srsly like 5-7 yrs lorewise since Arthas destroyed it on his march to the sunwell, plus we cleaned out the wretched when people rolled BElves so why cant we rebuild it a bit, just like those workers in the exodar who have been hammering the walls(with woodden hammers i might add) for 5yrs...FIX IT ALLRDY!!
    Exodar is TBC, that has not been 5 years in WOW bro. and it took them 5 years to fix the bridge in redridge so yea they will fix to one day maybe.

def UC, it was just annoying going through that maze of tunnels and pipes

I voted darn, but Im thinking UC would also be neat to See.

They have upper ledges that would be cool to chill at (in the under city itself)
    Hi.

Silvermoon needs sprucing up. They do reference this in Cata, however - the leader of the Reliquary seems quite pissed that half the city is still in ruins, and the other half retains its Kael'thas statues.

The Exodar is a mess. I never liked the 'spaceship' type of Burning Crusade content.

Thunder Bluff - The tauren have walled off Mulgore and are actually using wood instead of leather (seriously - leather walls?! And they're STILL there at Camp Narache). Let's get the rest of their architecture up to snuff?

Undercity - This did get an update. An above-ground update.

Ironforge needs something, though I'm not sure what. "Old Ironforge" would not offer much to players, other than the ability to see Magni frozen in carbonite.. er.. crystal. A means of getting to the airport would be nice. And no, we do not need the "two tiered" Ironforge from Alpha.

Darnassus is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    Exodar is TBC, that has not been 5 years in WOW bro. and it took them 5 years to fix the bridge in redridge so yea they will fix to one day maybe.
    Silverymoon has only been accessable since TBC, but unlike Exodar, it's been there all through Classic WoW, lore wise. The whole time the Elves were clearing out the undead and 'rebuilding'. Exodar, in contrast, actually crashed 3ish years ago, while Silverymoon's repar has been ongoing since Arthas dispoiled the Sunwell almsot 10 years prior to the 'Present'.

Deleted
    Undercity... It was/is so dull and awful ._.

After Stormwind and Orgrimar I would pick Ironforge and Undercity. Both where designed to be more complex in alpha and got toned down mostly because most of the pcs couldn't get enough frames while moving inside them.

I expected to see them turn into their alpha versions when I saw the changes to sw and orgr. They both appear to simple and empty according to the numbers they hold.

Also, Ironforge could have some lore on why it got bigger, they have to make place for dark irons that left the taken from blackrock orcs and black dragonflight blackrock city.
    Last edited by Heldamon; 2010-11-01 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Undercity !

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Undercity - This did get an update. An above-ground update.
    What part did i miss where there was auctioneers, trainers and bankers above the city?
    Plus, its called the Undercity for a reason.
    I would just be happy if blizzard put a few valkyr flying around the upper level raising dead citizens of lordaeron.

They seriously needed to upgrade Orgrimmar, think about how many people thats been there and how many wars that have been fighting in that city during 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    They seriously needed to upgrade Orgrimmar, think about how many people thats been there and how many wars that have been fighting in that city during 5 years
    This is why i didnt add stormwind and orgrimmar to my poll.

I play horde and Im pretty sure darnassus got one already

Deleted
    I voted for Darnassus, I think it feels very dated compared to the rest - it has the potential to be great.
    Last edited by mmoca7d1b82d7a; 2010-11-01 at 02:17 PM.

silvermoons leader needs to be moved, needs more guards, compared to every other town, SMC is like a ghost town when it comes to guards.

Deleted
    even as horde il vote for exodar damn fix that uglyness