Thread: Blood DK

Blood DK

sorry to ask the same question again, I do know and understand that blood DK is for tanking. But I want to produce most dps out of the blood tree( my preferred play-style, self healing of course), then will I go with the stats for frost or for blood

As for the stats, please clarify for me because I am confused how to read those numbers ( I did read the stickies though )

This paragraph is from the stickies
    "Expertise: 14% or 56 expertise needed for the parry cap against bosses (almost impossible to obtain) - You gain 6 expertise from Blood Specialization and it shows in the character screen. 23 is the minimum requirement not to have any problems during Raids."

14% is 56 expertise rating ?? and 23 expertise rating is the minimum requirement ??
    so mine reading is 13% = 60 expertise rating. so I'm at cap for expertise right ??

I got 22% for crit, should I reforge it to strenth or something else ??

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay...I'm trying to understand what exactly you want:

You want to DPS with the tank tree. I honestly have not the slightest idea why you would want to do that, since 99,99% of all groups will go /lol /kick.

I'm pretty sure that there are no statweightings for Blood now, since nobody would really take the time for it. Maybe it's still simmable, but I doubt it.
    And threat weights do not apply to your case either.

And to be perfectly frank: If you don't bother to play a spec that will leave you miles behind the two other specs, why even bother trying to optimize it?

PS: as a DPS you only need 23 expertise (got changed recently) since you'^ll be attacking bosses from behind where they can't parry.
    23 Expertise = ~182 expertise rating

If you want to DPS in a terrible spec, that's your decision. Don't expect anyone else to hold your hand through it, and don't expect anyone to take you seriously.
    Beta Club Brosquad

what raids do you plan on doing as a tank-spec dps? What raid leader is going to take you? Who's going to join your raid? Seriously suck it up and choose a new spec, or roll a new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    what raids do you plan on doing as a tank-spec dps? What raid leader is going to take you? Who's going to join your raid? Seriously suck it up and choose a new spec, or roll a new class.
    ^^^^ WIN,
    dude take this guys advice or else people will rip you a new one in game

Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    lol yesss. the first thing people will ask you is....GS/SPEC(most likely), so when they see blood dps spec, they will prob LOL at you, and /ignore you. Or, when people see you dpsing in blood presence, because YOU most likely will, they will /lol > /kick you. Please just reroll or actually learn to play proper dk spec. Its people like you giving DKs a bad image

15+ Year Old Account
    at first i was like "ok he wants to do more dps as a tank" and then i was like "ohhhhhh" *stops reading*

please OP play an actualy dps spec and keep your blood spec for soloing, if not actually tanking instances.

it is a sad thing that blood is now the tank tree, however...the change was needed and you should conform. frost is pretty decent atm as 2H, DW seems pretty underwhelming, though frost overall is pretty underwhelming. unholy is pretty boss and i hope they don't nerf it or change it. i can tell you that the DK changes made me fall in love with my DK again.

as much as you want to make blood "dps" viable, you really should only look at it was the tank tree now.

15+ Year Old Account
    okay. I gave the OP the benefit of doubt, thinking it would be an honest question. But seeing that he hasn't answered anything since the OP I'll go with my first impression.
    Thread closed, OP suspended for trolling.