Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Also, didn't you guys lost De(Something) he is offensive line, I think a guard for the season? That BITES! He has some major potential though.
    DeCastro, yeah. He's going to be our RG for the next decade, and went down in the preseason. I was a little ticked, but he's only gone for 7 weeks (6 games) so I can manage with that. Ramon Foster isn't the best, but he's good enough to solidify RG for 1/3 of a season. I was also shocked you guys didn't fire Cam Cameron. I'm not sure what Harbaugh sees in him, I really don't.

Also, really? Queen Latifah for the national anthem? I don't even..

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozled View Post

iirc, you're also a Ravens fan. Best of luck to your Ravens this year sir. I can't wait until weeks 11 and 13 for the bloodbath to start.
    In the words of jim Rome

"forget the helmets and shoulderpads, break out the bats and bricks when it comes to Pittsburgh and Baltimore"

toughest rivalry in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Rocky Bernard with the first Giants sack of the season, with how that defensive line looks, he is the odd one out with that weight. Wow.

About Cam Cameron, guess what the Ravens were trying out in the preseason to Flaaco's advantage? NO HUDDLE! That eliminated the fool Cameron from the equation rather nicely.

Oh, any Dallas fans on here able to tell me what the hell happened to Jay Ratliff? I know he was small for a Nose Tackle, freaking tiny for tat matter, but he was also good at it.
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2012-09-06 at 12:59 AM.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, dumbass ref call already. Block in the back got called as a clipping. I mean, I know this is a little cliche, but are they freaking blind?

Ouch, Wilson's second(?) carry in the NFL and it's a fumble. Not a great way to start a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozled View Post
    Ouch, Wilson's second(?) carry in the NFL and it's a fumble. Not a great way to start a season.
    That was my biggest concern with him when they drafted him. That and his size, he's a bit small for a back. He's so bloody fast though it's worth a shot, but someone needs to teach him to take care of the ball.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man 2 false starts already. Thats been one of our biggest issues for years, you'd think we would fix that by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Man 2 false starts already. Thats been one of our biggest issues for years, you'd think we would fix that by now.
    Costas is hurt, so now we have a center who's never been a center. So of course they go for a fullback dive on a 4th and short...

10+ Year Old Account
    They forced Tiki to change his ways, they can get Wilson to as well.

Also, I am surprised that it was Witten who got one of the false starts, he doesn't normally have those happen.

Now that I think about what Pend said, that is pretty lol worthy, especially when it is Vickers, a road grader and not a ball carrier. They should've given it to Murray.
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2012-09-06 at 01:13 AM.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    That was my biggest concern with him when they drafted him. That and his size, he's a bit small for a back. He's so bloody fast though it's worth a shot, but someone needs to teach him to take care of the ball.
    He's young. I have a feeling by midseason this problem will be drastically cut down on, if not almost diminished. Could see the emotion after he fumbled it, though. Typical for a young player to get down on himself like that but it was nice seeing Osi and co. come and tell him to chin up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I guess we know Bryant is a good receiver, but he's got some big plays so far. I'm just pissed to heel about all the flast starts.

You know, I don't get the NFL. In the NFL, they made it a rule that plays that go out of bounds don't stop the clock. In college, first downs stop the clock while the ball is set. I'd rather watch college to get more football out of my enjoyment.

This Cowboy offensive line is going to cause me headaches all season.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide View Post
    This Cowboy offensive line is going to cause me headaches all season.
    Defense is looking very good although this has only been 30 minutes O;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    Defense is looking very good although this has only been 30 minutes O;
    Psh. Claiborne is getting beat easily. Rather have an aging Newman back.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think all the national media had Giants winning I know the game isn't over but I don't think people give Romo and the Cowboys much respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    I think all the national media had Giants winning I know the game isn't over but I don't think people give Romo and the Cowboys much respect.
    They're still playing pretty poor. Secondary's still getting hit, too many penalties, can't run the ball. Guess who's keeping them afloat? yeah, that's right, Romo.

And Ware. Holy crap, two sacks already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Romo seems to be finally benefitting from a team he doesn't have to drag up with him.

Not that he's a superman style quarterback that kept a team afloat ala Manning @ Colts, but he's got a team that now supports him and it shows.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Psh. Claiborne is getting beat easily. Rather have an aging Newman back.
    Lord no. Claiborne is a work in progress but hes going to be good. Newman was a liability that wasn't getting better.

Meanwhile, my skin crawls every time I see Martellus Bennett in for NY. Dude did nothing for years in Dallas but create penalties and drop the ball. And now he learns to catch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or did it look like Demarco Murray would have had a touchdown had he not tried to cut it inside?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also this won't benefit roughly 90% of this thread, but..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/19487814

Squeee
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.