Is anyone making an MMO-C fantasy league? Or is there any interest in one? It's pretty late in the game to start, but it could be fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Is anyone making an MMO-C fantasy league? Or is there any interest in one? It's pretty late in the game to start, but it could be fun.
    If there was enough interest to gt it up to 10 teams I would be interested. In fact:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Sign-up-thread
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-28 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking free, I'd probably give it a shot. Not much time left to make one though.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Redskins released Chris Cooley. Grats whoever picks him up assuming he is healthy again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised the Patriots didn't get him, they don't have enough TEs...

but there are a lot of teams going double TE lately, somebody will show some interest

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post

but there are a lot of teams going double TE lately, somebody will show some interest
    Oh ya I'm sure he will be snapped up real quickly. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up a Jet since they could use another passing weapon desperately.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it seems that NFL is kinda going for a college spread type offense with TE's everywhere but I still can't name a Fullback. Seems in a few years they will be extinct till some coach will get called a genius by bringing them back and ill do a /Facepalm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Yeah it seems that NFL is kinda going for a college spread type offense with TE's everywhere but I still can't name a Fullback. Seems in a few years they will be extinct till some coach will get called a genius by bringing them back and ill do a /Facepalm.
    I can name Vonta Leach for Baltimore, LeRon McClain for the Chargers, and Mike Tolbert for the Panthers. That's it. The first two only because one is a current Raven and the other was the last Raven FB before him lol.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-29 at 12:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know John Connor from Hard Knocks and having a memorable name

most of the FBs I knew, from SD and New Orleans, are out of the league now, but the Saints have always stuck with the FB position so they've got somebody around but I don't know who since he hasn't gotten as involved in the offense as Evans or Karney did

the Chargers have Hester who I mostly just know as a fumbling machine

15+ Year Old Account
    I know John Connor from Hard Knocks and having a memorable name
    Totally forgot about the Terminator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Moose Johnston on the Cowboys? Yeah, that's all I got.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-08-29 at 02:25 PM.

I remember when Peyton Hillis was a fullback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Replacement refs will be starting the regular season. Balls.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-08-29 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are those "replacement refs" replacing the same seasoned refs that reffed the Seachicken v steeler superbowl if so meh.

I dont even really care about the Seahawks yet whenever I think about that game I cringe inside

Feel so bad for the Seahawks fans. They were without a doubt the better team on the field.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Are those "replacement refs" replacing the same seasoned refs that reffed the Seachicken v steeler superbowl if so meh.
    I feel like someone was listening to the Kinkade show on ESPN a little bit ago lol. And ya that game was a sham.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-08-29 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I dont even really care about the Seahawks yet whenever I think about that game I cringe inside

Feel so bad for the Seahawks fans. They were without a doubt the better team on the field.
    Really? I feel like the Steelers were better. Looking back at the highlights of that game I really like our current team and coaching staff MUCH better.

The calls were BS, and you can't really argue that considering Bill Leavy came out and said he feels bad about that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I feel like someone was listening to the Kinkade show on ESPN a little bit ago lol. And ya that game was a sham.
    Actually I haven't ever heard any Kinkade show which is crazy because I listen to a lot of sport talk radio, is it a decent show or is it a local Michigan show?

Jonathan Kinkade is mostly based out of Atlanta. He gets played here in Chicago once a week like early Sunday morning I think and thats it. Not sure about where you are, ESPN radio varies from region to region. So he may not exist in your area. He's meh to me I dont like or dislike him. He loves to rant a lot, sometimes Im with him and other times I think hes a moron.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2012-08-30 at 05:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Jonathan Kinkade is mostly based out of Atlanta. He gets played here in Chicago once a week like early Sunday morning I think and thats it. Not sure about where you are, ESPN radio varies from region to region. So he may not exist in your area. He's meh to me I dont like or dislike him. He loves to rant a lot, sometimes Im with him and other times I think hes a moron.
    I'm pretty sure he does the new national show at 4pm EST now that Gottlieb moved to CBS (which sucks btw). At least he was doing it today on Sirius but this was the first time I have had an opportunity to turn the show on since Doug left. But ya that was basically his entire defense against why replacement refs aren't "that" bad when the real refs can screw up that bad too. That and it doesn't matter how much money the NFL makes, they don't have to pay the refs anymore money and can fight to take away whatever they want from them (pensions) and the players are liars saying they would take action if the NFL doesn't fix the safety issue thanks to untrained refs doing games. Hes a nutter and super annoying. When college basketball season rolls around I am seriously going to miss Gottlieb.