10+ Year Old Account
    Belichick is a cold bastard for doing that trade. Great for the Vikings tho, as soon as Houston took Hopkins for some odd reason, they knew they could have an excellent first round
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dem cowboys fans.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Travis Frederick? Who the hell is that? Elam, Cyprien, and Warford would have been better choices... Man sometimes I hate being a Cowboys fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Travis Frederick? Who the hell is that? Elam, Cyprien, and Warford would have been better choices... Man sometimes I hate being a Cowboys fan.
    Pendulous> At 31, Dallas should have just settled for the best player overall, and focused the rest on more linemen, instead of taking someone probably not worth going in the first round

Yeah...I know.....

10+ Year Old Account
    the Rams showed they could overlook character issues when they took Jenkins last year and they did it again getting Ogletree

as for Dallas, I don't know what their strategy was, but I guess things didn't turn out the way they wanted

Mayock ranked Frederick at #92
    Gil Brandt had him at #49

nfl.com had a 7 round mock where Frederick went #88
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-04-26 at 04:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea I heard Suzy say that and I was amused, he was pretty full of shit so I was glad to see him have to wait

I think teams have had some concern about him, he might have some of the Cam Newton sulk, only Newton did nothing but win in the NCAA so nobody saw it like they did with Geno as the Mountaineers pissed away a bunch of games

you know they invite all these prospects to the draft just so they can torture them, they had 23 people show up

10+ Year Old Account
    Rolando McClain says that the police arrested the wrong man. lol I love stupid people.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 10:37 AM ----------

Some 1st round moves that I thought were either stupid, funny or just flat out, didn't understand:

- Raiders move down to the #12 pick and only get a 2nd round pick for it. Not only did the Dolphins move up 9 picks, but they moved up to the 3rd overall pick. How are you going to give up a top 3 overall pick and only get one extra pick out of it? With 2 of the 3 LT's gone, I would imagine the Lions could have at least matched that. Hell, the Pats gave up the #29 pick and got 4 picks in return.

- Raiders use the #12 pick on a CB when the two best DT's are still available. Not an expert on Oakland, but aren't both of their DT's from last year gone??

- Bills trade down to the #16 pick and take EJ Manuel. They reach on a QB in one of the weakest QB classes in recent memory and they don't even take one of the top 3 available.

- Jets have 2 of the top 13 picks and seemingly waste both of them. They use the #9 pick on a guy that's had 5 different surgeries and use the #13 pick on a DT when both Floyd and Lutolelei are still on the board.

- Vikings trade back into the 1st round at the #29 pick; give up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and a 7th. Didn't have a problem with the guy they selected there. Mostly just had a problem with the fact they gave the Pat's 4 good draft picks. >.<

- Cowboys trade down to the #31 pick ... and in a draft filled w/ linemen, took the one O-lineman that no one had ever heard of. lol

- Geno Smith pouts and leaves the draft before the last pick is in; says he won't be back and that he's going home. (sounds like he had a change of heart and he may be back in the green room for the 2nd round)
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    - Vikings trade back into the 1st round at the #29 pick; give up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and a 7th. Didn't have a problem with the guy they selected there. Mostly just had a problem with the fact they gave the Pat's 4 good draft picks. >.<
    I'm slightly worried. I didn't like Cordarelle Peterson before the draft, so I was okay at first that the Pats traded the pick, but I've now had visions of him becoming the next good wide out, with a break out performance next year, offensive rookie of the year, yada yada yada.

I need to see the picks the Pats make and be reassured that whatever Peterson turns into, that we got value for it in return, and not missed out on a good WR prospect that might have augmented our thin WR corps.

With Belichicks usual luck with WR's I'm not complaining, but it would be kind of reverse screwed up if the WR we decide to let walk turns into the next Randy Moss or something, and all our picks turn into nothing. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Vikings gave up a lot for those picks. Hopefully it works out.
    I like the aggressiveness to fill needs. No way they get this type of talent(raw or not) where they picked in the 2nd round.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Cowboys trade down to the #31 pick ... and in a draft filled w/ linemen, took the one O-lineman that no one had ever heard of. lol
    they made a deal with SF, a team with a TON of picks, to drop back 13 spots from 18th to 31st and all they got out of it was the 74th

and then they used the 31st pick on a guy that still would've been there at 74

it was mind boggling

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaron Rodgers signs a 110M extension. Good job by Green Bay. No drama, made him highest paid player, got it done way before training camp and such. If I wasn't a Patriots fan I'd support Green Bay, no doubt about it. Classy organisation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Aaron Rodgers signs a 110M extension. Good job by Green Bay. No drama, made him highest paid player, got it done way before training camp and such. If I wasn't a Patriots fan I'd support Green Bay, no doubt about it. Classy organisation.
    Insane amount of money, but couldn't be a more deserving QB in the NFL.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 04:04 PM ----------

oh boy, chargers took T'eo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Te'o and Smith off the board, now they won't talk about them any more

10+ Year Old Account
    OH MY GOD! Geno Smith to the Jets. This is just freaking hilarious. A Picture of Sanchez's face right now should be worth a million. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn it I was hoping the Jets would take Barkley for even more lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I slightly paranoid in thinking that Geno Smith allready knew the Jets would take him if he was available and that's why he stayed in NY after earlier annoucing he was going to go home?

10+ Year Old Account
    Booo .... at my daughters dance recital. Had no idea it was supposed to last 3+ hours. >.<

Any trades? Oh, and lol at the Jets.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Booo .... at my daughters dance recital. Had no idea it was supposed to last 3+ hours. >.<

Any trades? Oh, and lol at the Jets.
    49ers got a bunch more picks from Tennessee for just 6 fucking spots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    49ers got a bunch more picks from Tennessee for just 6 fucking spots.
    Yeah smart, turned a pick they have little use for this year into an extra 3rd rounder next year.