10+ Year Old Account
    Gronk will need back surgery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Gronk will need back surgery.
    /sigh Great, more surgeries. >.<

I suppose he's veteran enough by now not to miss training camp too much, but any problems with rehab and he's missing part of the season. I don't like our chances with our no. 1 recieving target not on the field, tbh.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 04:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    This is hilarious and definitely worth a listen:

http://deadspin.com/pranksters-recor...y-ov-452366184

A radio prankster called Bills GM Buddy Nix pretending to be Bucs GM Mark Dominik. Not thinking he would actually get through, he hung up immediately when Nix came on the phone. For the rest of the day and into the next day Nix spam called the number back (apparently desperate to talk to Dominik). The prankster then was able to call Dominik, get through to him as well, and then transfer him into of the spam calls that Nix was making. What followed was a very awkward, confusing phone conversation but eventually led to Nix trashing Fitzpatrick. Very funny stuff.
    Remember this story? Seems the guys doing it are looking at possibly 5 years in jail. So that answers my question at that time if this wasn't illegal.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rs-facing-jail

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    What the hell is with Dallas and always having running backs that can't stay healthy? http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cowboys...2594--nfl.html
    Well I'm sure having an awful O-line doesn't help. This injury doesn't have anything to do with O-line, but as for them getting hurt all the time...

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Theres the cowboys drama you guys were wanting.

Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account

Holy shit.
    In most organisations people would be in serious trouble for letting information like this get out. But since it's the owner helping this get out I think nothing major will happen, apart from not giving interviews in the same damn spot again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    In most organisations people would be in serious trouble for letting information like this get out. But since it's the owner helping this get out I think nothing major will happen, apart from not giving interviews in the same damn spot again.
    Wasn't it the second time in 3 years he did the exact same thing? You might be a little too optimistic about interviews in the room?

So Richard Sherman is no.50 on the players' list.

Damn. Overall I don't think the list has been bad, but that's two exceptional players (DT and now Sherm, with Sherman being the bigger snub) well below where they should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post

Damn. Overall I don't think the list has been bad, but that's two exceptional players (DT and now Sherm, with Sherman being the bigger snub) well below where they should be.
    Well both of them will likely be trying to prove a point to their colleagues all the way to the Superbowl. Having a chip on your shoulder cause of things like this is not a bad thing for some players. Both of them are in good situations, so I expect them to make this list next year too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Holy shit.
    Ehh not really, this has happened with the Cowboys the last 2 or 3 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgh. Linky to article.

Tom Brady is doing the OTA's without 7 (!) of his top targets of last season. 4 of them are not even on the Patriots payroll anymore, and the other 3 are injured. I suppose it's nice for him to have all the time and reps in the world to work on his chemistry with Amendola, but still.

I could do with some good news about the off season for a change.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of former Brady targets, I'm surprised Brandon Lloyd still doesn't have a home. He can't be asking for all that much money like Bradshaw is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Speaking of former Brady targets, I'm surprised Brandon Lloyd still doesn't have a home. He can't be asking for all that much money like Bradshaw is.
    Dunno. Plenty of teams have expressed concern about their WR depth, and it's not like he's bad. Getting thrown to by Brady is no gimme, and he still caught 70+ balls last season. Patriots dropped him (in part) due to character concerns though, so that might be why teams are hesitant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Patriots dropped him (in part) due to character concerns though, so that might be why teams are hesitant.
    So, then, the Bengals should pick him up then?

This may be a little off-topic, but I agree with /r/DenverBroncos' sentiments regarding Denver hiring this cat. Just need to make backwards fax machines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MC ALPACA FLAYME View Post

Don't the players vote on the list? I'm surprised he made the list if thats true. Then again I think the top 100 is really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't the players vote on the list? I'm surprised he made the list if thats true. Then again I think the top 100 is really stupid.
    It's ONLY the players voting on that list. Which just goes to show that the players themselves are pretty shortsighted as well. There was a LB in the last few spots that had a terrific season and was really important for his team, but a number of the interviewed players were like, who? Add to that there's probably a number of players that are beyond their prime but still making the list on their name and past performance and the list is interesting, but it's just as biased as a coaches poll, or a media poll would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because robbing a scrawny weak guy like me must not be challenging enough: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...175413181.html

10+ Year Old Account
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-play-again/

I remember drafting him on my fantasy team and then he got blown up in the preseason game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked him up on waivers in the middle of the 2010 season like so many others, haven't gone near him since then

10+ Year Old Account
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-injured-knee/

Speaking of guys getting blown up... I've defended that guy so much. Hopefully he was worth it. Probably the one person I really want to see perform this season, along with Walter Thurmond.