Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jet's get Stephen Hill he's pretty good but I still don't know what they haven't drafted any O line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Jet's get Stephen Hill he's pretty good but I still don't know what they haven't drafted any O line.
    Massie and Adams are still out there. They might be waiting to see how far they drop to possibly trade up. Not sure how long they'll last though with 4 Olinemen going in the 2nd round going already.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiefs just grabbed a guard one more O-line down.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 07:12 PM ----------

More D picks by the Pats there addressing there needs for sure last year they where horrible on D.

Cox (DT) first round, Kendricks (LB) second round... love it.

We had a solid D-Line, but were a little soft in the middle - had no linerbacker corps last year... with Demeco Ryans and Kendricks to support Rolle - holy shit we have linebackers.

Now just have a Safety on the wishlist and I'm the happiest camper this side of the Mississippi.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprising good pick for the Bengals usually they go for flashy players but that is a solid pick up for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell. The Niners just drafted LaMichael James out of Oregon. I suppose that whe nthe FO wants depth they want DEPTH!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol a punter named Anger XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravens traded up in the 3rd round to get .... a RB? O.o
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    Ravens traded up in the 3rd round to get .... a RB? O.o
    Might be a good pick. Maybe they don't like Allen? or Allan or w/e his name is.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck...

Seattle drafting a QB?

What?

I'm lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is that this draft is full of some serious wtf moments thus far. I like it.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Holy hell. The Niners just drafted LaMichael James out of Oregon. I suppose that whe nthe FO wants depth they want DEPTH!
    I think their plan is to fire the fuck out of Alex Smith if he doesn't produce.

Anyways, I'm a little up in the air over Denver's choice at DT. He's supposedly a very smart player who can diagnose plays extremely well, but they needed a solid interior pass rusher. Worthy would have been a far beter choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    What the fuck...

Seattle drafting a QB?

What?

I'm lost.
    Russel Wilson? Excellent pick, 1st round talent from a 3rd rounder. If this guy were 2 inches taller he'd have been a top ten pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikistos View Post
    Russel Wilson? Excellent pick, 1st round talent from a 3rd rounder. If this guy were 2 inches taller he'd have been a top ten pick.
    We have 4 QBs now. Either Tarvaris or Portis is getting axed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stuck around all the way until the Saints pick, I'm a trooper

but then it was a guy who played in Canada, oh well, at least he won't be a first round bust like every other Saints drafted DT

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    We have 4 QBs now. Either Tarvaris or Portis is getting axed.

Depends on the money, I don't recall how much TJax is making, but the only way Portis is staying is if TJax is too expensive as a 3rd QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikistos View Post
    smart kid, played in two systems in two conferences in 2 different regions of the US. i wouldnt call him first round talent, but id say hes about as close as you can get
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    smart kid, played in two systems in two conferences in 2 different regions of the US. i wouldnt call him first round talent, but id say hes about as close as you can get
    his quote was from what Mel Kiper said. I also raised an eyebrow when Mel said it. I think he was just trying to contribute to the love fest for the kid that Jon Gruden was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    his quote was from what Mel Kiper said. I also raised an eyebrow when Mel said it. I think he was just trying to contribute to the love fest for the kid that Jon Gruden was on.
    Did you see him play? Kid was pretty good. Struggled with the kinds of things that project quarterbacks struggle with (read progressions, reading defenses, forcing throws) but those kind of things can be coached out of him. I he's at least as good as Tannehill isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Actually that's my opinion from watching the man play, I haven't been watching the draft (Been busy feeling out guilds for my Rogue after my guild xferred). The only knock on this guy is his height, thus why I said if he were 2 inches taller, he'd have been a top 10 pick. Easily takes Tannehill's spot.