10+ Year Old Account

Favorite New 5 Man Boss Mechanics

Been boomin' around on Beta and the new boss mechanics seem so much more interesting and raid introductory than before. That being said, what is your favorite new boss mechanic?

From the ones I've done so far, I think Vanessa Vancleef's is the most interesting. This is the most intense game of Frogger I have ever played seeing as everything one shots you. Vanessa herself isn't too challenging but I can see people with bad connections getting very, very frustrated with this encounter.

Also, the last boss of Grim Batol (Erudax) Teaches DPS to very quickly switch to adds and move instead of watching Recount. I can't think of any WotLK dungeons that were so dependent on the DPS doing their jobs. It was mainly "DPS whatever, hope the healer is good."

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one where void zones actually kill you instead of tickle you lightly and say "Okay, little noob, you should probably move out of me, but the healer can keep you up, so go ahead and stay in it if it's too much work."

Baron Ashbury in SFK

10+ Year Old Account
    Definately Baron Ashbury...I went in there with a regular group on the PTR and we were able to down him but the skill set of the boss was just so unique for a low level 5 man that it took us completely unprepared. As the healer when I saw everyone's life start falling I wanted to cry a bit XD
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty weird going into SFK as an 80 paladin on normal mode, challenging Baron Ashbury, and watching my health disappear. Granted he could not hurt me otherwise, to watch a boss bring me to 1% who's 60 levels below me is entertaining, to say the least.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.