Poll: Will you make a Goblin as your new main?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Arrow Why will you play a Goblin?

If what you have to say contain any hate, dislike or discrimination then this thread is not for you. Make your own thread.
    If you choose to ignore this, then your only trolling and I urge everyone to ignore those who do troll and simply use the report option with common sense.

So.. Why do you want to play a Goblin?
    One of my biggest reasons for being excited about Goblin is the size, I so much missed having a small race to play on Horde.
    Just big bonus that they look green, yoda-like beings and that they can actually change their nose model and ears! +1 customization.
    Last edited by Kvitulven; 2010-11-02 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Poll is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    No, but I could use a more stylish bank alt.
    When somebody ask you "Why will you play a ...", well that isn't the same as somebody asking you "Will you play a ..."
    So when you say "no" to "why you will play" it just doesn't make any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly, I want to experience the goblin starting zone as I primarily play Alliance. However, I'm also excited to have a short little Horde shammy, so my goblin might make it to 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvitulven View Post
    When somebody ask you "Why will you play a ...", well that isn't the same as somebody asking you "Will you play a ..."
    So when you say "no" to "why you will play" it just doesn't make any sense.
    Read your poll, it says "will you make a goblin as your new main", sir :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be making one my main, but I'm certainly going to give my little green tank a lot of love.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Read your poll, it says "will you make a goblin as your new main", sir :P
    Read the title of the thread, "Why will you play a Goblin."

OT: I want to be Horde, I want to be a Shaman, and I will be a Goblin because I love everything I've seen about them so far; from the emotes to the attack and cast animations.

I'm going to play one because they're hilarious. Will just be an alt though so none of the poll options really apply.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll check one out for the starter quests but every toon I play is ally. Might make it to level 20...

No suitable poll alternatives, but I'll level up a goblin alt, yes.

Confuzzled by poll not relating to title!!!11

I'll be making a Goblin Warrior because they are so very win. Anklebiter tank will be fun.

Deleted
    I will be playing a Goblin as my main in Cataclysm. I've always wanted to be a Goblin since I first saw them in Ratchet 5 years ago. I just like their attitude, time is money friend.

When is a pixie not a pixie? when he's up a fairies skirt, then he's agoblin

Deleted
    Poll is retarded. You should of put a Yes and No answers too along with the others if you liked em, that said, i want to play a goblin but i don't want it to be my main. I don't change chars often, and i am not considering it. What do i answer on the poll?

do starter quest the delete it, really don't care beyond seeing the starter zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post

OT: I want to be Horde, I want to be a Shaman, and I will be a Goblin because I love everything I've seen about them so far; from the emotes to the attack and cast animations.
    The emotes they have are pretty unique right? They got style! And I know alot of people say and I think so too.. that their casting is awsome! But have you seen a Goblin moving in stealth on their toes? That's pretty cute!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might just make a warrior one. They're a fun race.

Deleted
    I'll be playing a goblin because I've been waiting for years.

Racials. That and they look pretty cool. Also I've wanted to race change for soooo long (guy playing a female char. Dunno what I was thinking when I made the char like 4-5 years ago.) I just can't bring myself to spend so much money for something purely cosmetic.

Race changing to goblin kills two birds with one stone. I really want the racials, and I really wana be male.

Deleted
    Because they are green and like to blow the shit out of stuff (har har see what i did there? xD ) and i got the name explodeo reserved on my server :P

Deleted
    that doesnt answer the poll of ''Will you make a goblin your new main'' /facepalm

OT Im honestly tempted. They just kick ass, and that girl who cosplayed one from blizzcon Q and A was just awesome