The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Is there a new concensus on healing comps?

Looking over a few logs, I'm a little disheartened to see a trend in the numbers and I was wondering if this is typical, or might change, or if it's going to cause a trend like it did in Wrath where RLs felt they couldn't do a boss without <insert healer here>?

As I see it, the numbers are saying that any combinaton of Paladin, Druid, Disc is what will get brought to raid, and the other classes will only get time in the sun if you can't get 5-6 of the others to show.

Am I right to worry about this, or are we just seeing the numbers not tweaked well enough/people still using the Wrath healing mentality? I just cringe inside when someone says bringing another x healer will make the fight haxx.

The raids and logs I've seen so far have all been from the Paragons of the world. I agree that I've seen very little besides Paladin, Druid, Priest combos, I've seen shaman bumping around on there as well from time to time. I'm hoping things do balance out more for the average player but I think guilds that clear the hardest content have always marginalized fights with specific combinations of classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats THEIR choice on using those classes, it doesnt mean the game is designed around them, if their paladin played a shaman instead, im sure we would see shamans on logs.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    You crazy?

You are watching 5-6 logs at the most and you are surprised to see the same classes over and over again?

Goddamn it, people.

Blizzard has said they're still balancing healer output and mana usage. If you've seen Paragon's vids, then you've seen holy radiance cause Diamondtear's screen to explode in green +heal numbers. Blizzard already mentioned how they're nerfing that spell. So, there's just one example of things getting tweaked still.
    Internationally Known: LFM for Cata hard modes