Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waxen View Post
    Hell no, the US are the biggest group of terrorist the world has ever known. alli=USA, horde is more like the UK (not really good or evil. well, kinda evil...)
    Yet without the americans you would have no telephone, einstein wouldve never finished his theories because he wouldve been killed by the nazi's (basically ruling out a lot of modern science), there would be no internet for you to post this rant on, heck there would be no computers.
    There's a big chance that hitler would have succeeded in ww2 without the americans to help us, if that didnt happen we would probably all be speaking russian now and hail the great communist leader.
    There would be no GPS for in your car, hence mobile phones would most likely not have been possible either.

I could go on an on with hundreds if not thousands of other things, but of course the americans are all bad guys and terrorists [/sarcasm]
    Slagging off america was "cool" in 2007, it is growing old now, and i say this as a european so i am not biased.

Deleted
    So people are starting to view the Americans as evil eh? interesting yet un-informed and extremely judgemental.

Evil isn't black and white in our world, everyone contain evil from when they are born and learn what we consider being good through their upbringing. Also you can't call America terrorists, comparing them to German during WW2 is a bit over the top but more accurate than terrorists. (the war creating part not the actual natzi part of it jew extermination etcetc.)

---------- Post added 2010-11-03 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Yet without the americans you would have no telephone, einstein wouldve never finished his theories because he wouldve been killed by the nazi's (basically ruling out a lot of modern science), there would be no internet for you to post this rant on, heck there would be no computers.
    There's a big chance that hitler would have succeeded in ww2 without the americans to help us, if that didnt happen we would probably all be speaking russian now and hail the great communist leader.
    There would be no GPS for in your car, hence mobile phones would most likely not have been possible either.
    You cannot say this though because if it hadn't been made in America it would have been made somewhere else, it's natural progression, plus many of the components and things used to create said things come from outside the USA. And yes you can be biased even if you dont live in America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    So people are starting to view the Americans as evil eh? interesting yet un-informed and extremely judgemental.

Evil isn't black and white in our world, everyone contain evil from when they are born and learn what we consider being good through their upbringing. Also you can't call America terrorists, comparing them to German during WW2 is a bit over the top but more accurate than terrorists. (the war creating part not the actual natzi part of it jew extermination etcetc.)

---------- Post added 2010-11-03 at 12:22 PM ----------

You cannot say this though because if it hadn't been made in America it would have been made somewhere else, it's natural progression, plus many of the components and things used to create said things come from outside the USA. And yes you can be biased even if you dont live in America.
    I highly doubt it, what other country would have had the resources and will to invent said things? In my opinion without america our current scientific progression would still be 50 years back. Especially if America wasn't the superpower it was so they could not stop the russians from invading Europe (something with a cold war), the russians are not especially known for their great scientific advancement in areas that they do not benefit from ;p Especially not "for the people".

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    I highly doubt it, what other country would have had the resources and will to invent said things?

china

now please back on topic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussi View Post
    Depends on the faction. If the scourge won, there would technically be "peace" as none could possibly speak out against the lich king at that point.

If the legion won, there might be a splinter that starts a civil war amongst themselves.

If the old gods won, they would return to what they did before the titans, war each other for amusement.
    Beautiful chaooooossss.
    lol.
    But yeah civil war probably would happen with almost every faction.
    Even if Murlocs took over.

Deleted
    If the bad guys won...
    What? Alliance will never win! What a stupid question to ask!

Take a nap....after all that time fighting the "enemy" surely they would be exhausted by now....

10+ Year Old Account
    They would do what the current playable races are doing now...build a civilisation and rule over it...

Quote Originally Posted by Illidan
    I told you that you were not prepared... Anyway, who wants to chuck skulls at Akama in a very Hamlet-like manner?
    Hm.. would be interesting to see what happened, indeed.
    Last edited by Scarlex; 2010-11-03 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionor View Post
    Yea. They break off into factions and start fighting eachother for supremacy all over again!
    Just because that's what humans do doesn't mean that's what all species would do. Though since the species in question are fiction originating in human minds, this conclusion does indeed seem likely and logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    china

now please back on topic
    Back in the 50s? Nah. Without an "America" Japan would've ran over China and the rest of SEA and Hitler would've taken over Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    LOL you propbabaly think the americans are the good ones as well, am i right?
    I tend to avoid things like this simply cause your a bad troll, But nonetheless rant inc...

First, Americans might not the prema of prema, but no one is, Every country has those gray spots all over it's record.

Second, If someone doesn't play the "Bad" guy roll in the world of international politics, Then something is going to go terriably wrong, And we all know it. So hope of your pedestal, Take a step back. and realize that your just bashing people you've got no right nor reason to.

Kthxggbye

Deleted
    They would rule azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    china

now please back on topic
    China has the resources and man power, But not the techinilogical know how, They are highly dependent on the U.S for scientific information. Don't get me wrong, Not saying the U.S is the best of the best, We tend to just enjoy blowing sh%^ up , But we are ahead of most of the world, Excluding the highest few. But china is not at all on our level.

PS-There economy is growing bigger than ours because of their population, And the laziness of most Americans. Also, There size of military strength is "bigger" than ours. But quality over quantity every day, Were more advanced then them...Well for now, If we don't hope of our ass's everyone will be ahead of us soon

I imagine they would all finally be able to show their true selves without being mocked, you see, "bad guys" are only people who have been teased about what they like by eh "good guys". So, once they've won, there would be tea parties, interpretive dances and all the N'sync and Backstreet Boys in the universe, and all will be well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Ripitgood View Post
    China has the resources and man power, But not the techinilogical know how, They are highly dependent on the U.S for scientific information. Don't get me wrong, Not saying the U.S is the best of the best, We tend to just enjoy blowing sh%^ up , But we are ahead of most of the world, Excluding the highest few. But china is not at all on our level.

PS-There economy is growing bigger than ours because of their population, And the laziness of most Americans. Also, There size of military strength is "bigger" than ours. But quality over quantity every day, Were more advanced then them...Well for now, If we don't hope of our ass's everyone will be ahead of us soon
    Some social scientists say that as the 20th century "belonged" to the British Empire, so will the 21st belong to Asia

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlex View Post
    Some social scientists say that as the 20th century "belonged" to the British Empire, so will the 21st belong to Asia
    So the 22nd with the Africans?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    So the 22nd with the Africans?
    Who knows

They would become the "good" guys, and there would be new "evil" guys again

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    They would become the "good" guys, and there would be new "evil" guys again
    "Sir, we failed to defeat the <AWESOME NEW BAD GUY>... No one survived."

"THIS IS MERELY A SETBACK! KEEP CALM! I GOT THIS!"