Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There's only one fast OH for rogues,being a dagger, that I have seen as of now.
    And, as has been stated, reforging.

Oh oh oh I wanna post in this legendary thread. Uhhh can't even think of anything to say shit bbl!
    ... What?

This thread seems as good as any to ask what I want to ask. I'm leveling an enhancement shaman, and I've got a question about what weapons I should be using. I've got the heirloom 2-hand axe right now, and I'm steamrolling through mobs. It's just not right the things I'm doing to them. But! Using that 2-hander precludes me from using some of my enhancement skills, like Lava Lash, which requires an off-hand.

So, I'm a little confused. Does dual-wielding weapons make for shorter fights than using a two-hander, or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BenMorte View Post
    ...while rogues get
    exactly what they want, ALL THE TIME...
    Hmm since when? Have you seen a lot of good swords in wotlk? hmm hmm? only the Deathbringer one...
    I got a shammy too and i got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun stuff on it than i got on my rogue. Also Axes aren't rogue-ish imo, so don't point at the rogues plz kkty

So yes, this is one of those threads were I nerdrage a little, just need to vent, you can happily go on your way and ignore me.

I'm playing as an enhance shaman and I've always thought that most weapons we can use more or less sucks while rogues get
    exactly what they want, ALL THE TIME.

What do I base this raging on... the updated weapons loot table for Cata tier 1. Blizzard have themselves stated that mastery will
    be a heck of a good stat for us. Do they make any axes, maces or fists with mastery? Yes, ONE SINGLE puny axe, which is off-hand only.

Give me more than one option please Blizzard
    /reforge
    ggg

Read the first lines of the OP.

Cataclysm Beta - ilvl 359 Weapons List
    It's a little too early for a full list of raid loot but we definitely have enough content for a short preview of the first tier of PvE weapons available in the expansion!

/thread

So yes, this is one of those threads were I nerdrage a little, just need to vent, you can happily go on your way and ignore me.

I'm playing as an enhance shaman and I've always thought that most weapons we can use more or less sucks while rogues get
    exactly what they want, ALL THE TIME.

What do I base this raging on... the updated weapons loot table for Cata tier 1. Blizzard have themselves stated that mastery will
    be a heck of a good stat for us. Do they make any axes, maces or fists with mastery? Yes, ONE SINGLE puny axe, which is off-hand only.

Give me more than one option please Blizzard
    TOP secret GLitch; MASTERY

go to dalaran, assume the form of a dark iron dwarf, win 28 duels in row, in the underbelly, go up top, become a blood elf (trinket), activate your racial active while next to rhonin, run down the stairs, turn left, go in the enchanting shop, and voila, a wild REFORGER appeared, the reforger swapped stuff for mastery, then go on eonar eu, send 3k gold to "knough", and the reforger wll always be there
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Quote Originally Posted by the lich knough View Post
    TOP secret GLitch; MASTERY

go to dalaran, assume the form of a dark iron dwarf, win 28 duels in row, in the underbelly, go up top, become a blood elf (trinket), activate your racial active while next to rhonin, run down the stairs, turn left, go in the enchanting shop, and voila, a wild REFORGER appeared, the reforger swapped stuff for mastery, then go on eonar eu, send 3k gold to "knough", and the reforger wll always be there
    just tried this; it worked
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood View Post
    just tried this; it worked
    sent the gold m8?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Hmmm someone else complaining about beta. It...is...beta... I don't know how hard it is to get that through your skull.

I plainly stated I was nerdraging so I don't need to be completely correct in all aspects of my post and the fact that enhance shamans has been screwed every time before is a good pointer at how the table will look as it indeed becomes final
    It's because Enhancement Shamans' itemization options are nowhere near as important as Rogues'.Same thing for Elemental shamans and Mages/Warlocks.

I was kind of hoping to make a Rogue come Cata but is a dagger the only suitable quick off-hand known so far?

I think I recall a blue saying that they wanted make quick weapons not the only option for Rogues but how will they do it aside from making some skills hit with both hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plainly stated I was nerdraging so I don't need to be completely correct in all aspects of my post and the fact that enhance shamans has been screwed every time before is a good pointer at how the table will look as it indeed becomes final
    well that is stupid.

Besides, I want ALL of this stuff!
    Lightning Fast

because in the first tier of raiding you need perfect itemization, right?

Why are people trying to provide options? It's clearly stated that this thread is for tears only. It's much more energy efficient to tear along. Which is what I shall do.

Why don't we get strength polearms anymore? Is it just because fury warriors can't use polearms? There's still four more specs that can use them just well! Blood Donkey Kongs use them too, right? Well, whatever. Hunters and druids still get staves and maces, why can't they get more of those?
    I wanna use polearms!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafin View Post
    Why are people trying to provide options? It's clearly stated that this thread is for tears only. It's much more energy efficient to tear along. Which is what I shall do.

Why don't we get strength polearms anymore? Is it just because fury warriors can't use polearms? There's still four more specs that can use them just well! Blood Donkey Kongs use them too, right? Well, whatever. Hunters and druids still get staves and maces, why can't they get more of those?
    I wanna use polearms!
    cool story, bro

As an enhance shaman I have to disagree with the OP. I have seen more weapons I like so far this xpac from raiding compared to WotLK as it was really hard to get good weapons if you were in a 10 man only guild. As an orc, I love the axes and fist weapons I am seeing instead of all the maces found in early WotLK. Reforging makes your QQ unnecessary, and your weapons missing out on Mastery will make your character suck amirite?