Akma'hat Dirge of the Eternal Sands

Found this guy when I was farming the camel figurines. Got a group together and killed him, and he dropped a blue 333 leather belt. Anyone know anything about him? I've googled his name and his title and nothing comes up.

Sounds like he might just be a rare spawn, if I had to guess

I thought so too but he's boss level and has 30 million hp.

There was a blue post awhile ago talking about World Bosses being brought back, so maybe this is a new one?

didn't they say that they don't want world raid bosses but that they want to add some bosses you need a group to kill? (think without epic drops, just for some blue loots, fun and experience)

Quote Originally Posted by Statixx View Post
    didn't they say that they don't want world raid bosses but that they want to add some bosses you need a group to kill? (think without epic drops, just for some blue loots, fun and experience)
    Yes, this. He's not a world raid boss. More of a world heroic dungeon boss that drops equivalent loot.

I'm glad to see these kinds of mobs making a comeback. I loves me some rare spawns.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mhm they said something awhile back about bringing around World Bosses that drop heroic dungeon quality blues or something along those lines.

Pretty cool if you ask me

He's just a Ray Stevens reference

i met him today.. on live.. as lvl 80 he just beat me up.. 40k crushing on tank gear..

Not all that difficult to kill, had me a icc hc 25 geared bear lvl 83 with 12 random members. He dropped a blue boe belt ilvl 346

Screenshot http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3...0710230347.jpg
    Last edited by Gurra; 2010-12-07 at 11:12 PM.