Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cataclysm end boss?

Will it really be deathwing? we have already found out who corrupted his mind, and this guy resides near the friggin core of the planet. i really hope we will see another Kil'jaeden event with the old god having a BIG role, hopefully a bigger one than yogg had.

i suspect another setback..
    No. No no no no nononnonon

N'zath

Three old gods.

All at the same time.

no yogg has still a role to play, Ulduar was merely a setback!

Maybe it will be similar to bc, where the symbolic endboss will be deathwing (illidan) and then there will be another raid released sometime with a new boss we dont know yet (KJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Maybe it will be similar to bc, where the symbolic endboss will be deathwing (illidan) and then there will be another raid released sometime with a new boss we dont know yet (KJ)
    I don't think so. The reason they pulled out Kil'jaeden in a later patch was because they were dissapointed with how they executed Illidan(releasing his raid too soon). Besides, Deathwing is so big and bad that he should be the end boss... even the developers were like "yea well how do you kill something like Deathwing? I guess you'll find out! wink wink" He's truly something we've never faced before.

Always possible though

Quote Originally Posted by tinyninja View Post
    I don't think so. The reason they pulled out Kil'jaeden in a later patch was because they were dissapointed with how they executed Illidan(releasing his raid too soon). Besides, Deathwing is so big and bad that he should be the end boss... even the developers were like "yea well how do you kill something like Deathwing? I guess you'll find out! wink wink" He's truly something we've never faced before.

Always possible though
    Deathwing is a glorified minion of continent-sized Lovecraftian horrors.

I don't think anybody would be surprised if Deathwing had a man behind the curtain.

Well...supremus was around his size, but that was before blizz was able to implement the crazy encounter mechanics that we saw in wrath, and even more crazy ones in cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

N'Zath or Deathwing.

If Deathwing is the final boss I hope they save N'Zath for the expansion after Cataclysm and not just make him like Yogg-Saron.

Deleted
    *sniff* ...wuts that i smell ...smells like, another kael'thas setback :P

Quote Originally Posted by tinyninja View Post

Always possible though
    The Sunwell raid was intended to be the final raid of TBC right from the beginning.

Deleted
    Megadeth-wing

Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    The Sunwell raid was intended to be the final raid of TBC right from the beginning.
    No it wasn't. It was always intended to be Illidan. They just didn't expect Wrath to take a year and a half to finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    Please get your information correct, it was intended to be the first raid in wrath.

Its obvious. That will be the corrupted lich king.
    /thread
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    No it wasn't. It was always intended to be Illidan. They just didn't expect Wrath to take a year and a half to finish.
    Wrong, Sunwell was always planned to be the last raid. I'm not finding the link for you your a grown up and can find it yourself but they confirmed as such in writing.

What they were dissapointed about was Illidan was the key expansion boss and he was underwhelming with barely anyone knowing what the hell was going on so they changed it in wrath to make the key boss the final boss and made the Lich King play a bigger role in the levelling content.

Oh and remember what happens in Shattrath after you kill Kael in TK

queen azshara
    Resistance Is Futile

C'thun and Yogg Saron were set backs and joined N'zath to form..... DUN DUN DUN..... CTHULU!!!
    Inc. Mind explosion
    Light, Grant me this one last wish so that I may be released from these frozen binds and stop the utter destruction of Azeroth.
    *EXPLOSION* MY ROFLSWORD GOES SLICE SLICE SLICE SLICE.
    It is over......

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Hey, asshole, onus is on the person who makes the claim. Because i can drudge up several different quotes telling you that you're flat out fucking wrong.
    Insults and swearing? Is that really required?